2.5

Aurora Petrov
Present

I woke up gasping for air.

In,

And out.

In,

And out,

And repeat.

A whimper left my mouth as he curled his fingers inside me.

He repeated his actions until I came to his fingers,

"Добрый утром Моя дорогая жена," he said and got out under my shirt but before he did that he kissed my thigh. (good morning my darling wife)

He placed his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Доброе утро, муж," I told him as I traced my favorite tattoo on him, it was a half sunflower and half snowflake. (good morning husband)

"Are you staying at your office today or do you have other plans?"

"I need to go to Moscow for three days, I need to take care of Небольшая проблема," he said as he stroked my lips with his finger. (of a little/small problem)

"Can I come, the girls will be with Sandra today" I asked and kissed his finger.

"You know the answer to that, I'm going to take a shower," he said and got out of bed walking into our bathroom leaving the door open, leaving me alone and horny.

I heard a shower turn on as I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom as well. I stripped out of my clothes and threw them into the laundry basket. I got into the shower standing behind Aleksei. I wrapped my hands around him and kissed his back.

"I'm horny," I said boldly as he turned around to face me. "You want to finish what I started before?" he asked and I nodded as I was scared to speak,

he guided his hand between my legs and started to tease me, he slowly rubbed my wet clit.

I grabbed his hand bringing it closer to my entrance but before I could do anything else he pushed me against the shower door and covered my mouth with his big hand.

"You take what I give you, Понимать? " he whispered into my ear as he bit it (understand) "I Understand," I said but it came out as muffled. "Good girl"

He slowly entered a finger and I pushed my head back into his chest, giving him access to my neck. He leaned down and started sucking on my neck, when he finally finished I'm sure he left a hickey on there.

He entered a second finger inside me "Oh god" I moaned and he chuckled "I prefer you calling me devil, not god" And he added another finger making me feel like a was ripped apart.

A loud moan left my mouth and I felt a knot forming in my stomach. He moved his fingers, curling them, but before I could have my release he pulled his fingers out and turned the shower off. He picked me up and carried me to our bed. He threw me onto the mattress and climbed on me."You won't be coming on my fingers this time"

His mouth connected with my nipple and he started sucking on it as his hand massaged the other one slightly pinching it.

My legs were shaking lightly and he detached his mouth. He aligned his cock with my entrance and pushed in. I arched my back and for a moment I felt nothing but pain. "You can move" I whispered and he wasted no time, he pushed himself fully inside me and moaned.

"You're so tight around me, I missed how you feel" Two months since have done this, two months since we had our quality time. He started moving and I rolled my hips against his. I screamed as he pulled himself out and rammed back inside me.

"Harder" I whispered and his eyebrow rose "You sure," he asked as if he didn't believe it but I nodded anyway. His pace got quicker and he started ramming into me. "Cum with me," he said as I felt his cock twitch inside me.

His thrusts became rougher and after the fifth thrust, I came and he was right behind me filling me up with his seeds. "Round 3?" he asked and I nodded.

"Good girl"

After my 7th time coming I was so worn out that I fought against falling asleep. Aleksei came back from the bathroom with a cloth and cleaned me up. He pulled one of his shirts over me and picked me up. He placed me on a couch in the corner of the room.

He changed the sheets and placed them into our laundry basket. He picked me up and took me to bed, after that he went to our closet and came back out wearing a black suit without a tie.

He came towards me tucking me and giving me kisses all over my face. "I'll be back for our Friday movie marathon okay Моя королева" he gave me a last kiss on the lips and left the room.

Soon after he left I fell into a deep sleep.

If we only knew how wrong it was for him to leave...

Hey my mango cheesecakes

I know this chapter was written like shit but I needed to publish another chapter so you have to deal with that

-Lisette✨🤍