Chapter 18 Elementary School Graduation

Start from the beginning

    "Forget it, I don't dare. He ignored Xu Jiajia last time looking for him."

    "With so many of us looking for it together, it shouldn't be ignored, right?"

    "How about we go to Ji Mian and ask Ji Mian to help us with him. Isn't he and Fu Chenyu a good relationship?"

    "..."

    The girls didn't find Fu Chenyu to write the classmate record, but Su Luoyu took the lead.

    It was too hot in the playground, and the students in Class 611 were rushed to the classroom to wait again. The newly replaced electric fan was turned on to the third gear, blowing everyone lazily.

    "Fu Chenyu, can you write me a classmate record?" Su Luoyu spread out the classmate record on the table.

    Fu Chenyu didn't say a word, just lay down and slept, rejecting it neatly.

    In his heart, he felt that it was mentally retarded to write these things. Why should he tell others about his hobbies and hobbies, and wish them a bright future?

    Su Luoyu has been rejected many times, and her mentality is already good.

    It seems that he has been at the same table for six years and has not improved his relationship with Fu Chenyu. Su Luoyu has grown up now and vaguely understands that Fu Chenyu hates him in his heart.

    Hate that when he was five years old, as his friend, he didn't reach out and give him a hand.

    "Ji Mian, are you writing a classmate record?" Su Luoyu poked Ji Mian's back with her finger instead.

    Ji Mian has a good temper and is kind and caring. He is the most popular in the class and the one who writes the most in classmates.

    However, Su Luoyu asked him to write, and he still struggled for a long time in his heart. After all, this was the main character's suffering. The more frequent contact with him, the faster he became cannon fodder.

    Su Luoyu's classmate record was sky blue, Ji Mian glanced at it with a heavy heart, and took it.

    Fu Chenyu, who had been lying on the table, changed his posture and looked at Ji Mian boredly.

    Ji Mian's expression was as if he was going to a grave, with a serious little face, carefully filling in his information.

    Name: Ji Mian. Sex: Male. Nickname: Pan Cai. Zodiac sign: Aries. Specialty: Sanda. Personality: docile. Blood type: Don't know. Hobbies: Gardening. Favorite animal: puppy. Favorite class: After class. Dream: To be a police officer.

    best friend--

    Ji Mian was stunned for a moment, the hand holding the pen clenched, then loosened, and finally did not write.

    What I want to say to my friends-

    Ji Mian wrote down his blessings to Su Luoyu in an orderly manner: be happy every day, all the best, and Pepsi.

    He said silently in his heart: I wish you and Li Jue a good relationship for a hundred years, love is stronger than Jin Jian, never parted, and we will be together forever!

    Su Luoyu accepted it with a smile, propping her chin: "Ji Mian, give me one of your classmates' records, and I will write one for you."

    Ji Mian took out a small white notebook from the drawer, opened the movable lock, and showed it to Su Luoyu.

    Su Luoyu took it and went to the back of the classroom to write.

    Suddenly, Ji Mian's collar was pulled.