Chapter 17 Don't be afraid

Start from the beginning

    Fu Chenyu was doing his homework when a light blue lid suddenly appeared in his sight.

    Ji Mian gave him half of Banlangen: "Here it is. This can prevent colds."

    Fu Chenyu raised his eyes to look at him, Ji Mian was startled, and thought, "Isn't the boss thinking I'm afraid of hardship to give him a drink?"

    Fortunately, Fu Chenyu didn't say anything, just lifted the lid of the cup and finished drinking.

    Ji Mian also frowned, closed his eyes and drank the remaining isatis root from the thermos. The bitter feeling spread in his mouth.

    He put away the cup and went to the sink to wash the cup.

    When he came back, there were two more big white rabbit toffees on the table, he was stunned for a moment, and quickly went to see Fu Chenyu.

    Fu Chenyu did his homework with his head down, as if nothing had happened.

    Ji Mian peeled a piece of candy and stuffed it into his mouth, and the sweet taste spread instantly.

    He didn't beat around the bush at all, sitting in the seat, his eyes became crescents with a smile: "Thank you, Fu Chenyu, it's so sweet."

    After school in the afternoon, the head teacher, Mr. Shi, organized the students to line up and take their temperature before going home.

    While waiting for the temperature measurement, Ji Mian said boredly, "Fu Chenyu, are you hungry?"

    Fu Chenyu was in a bad mood today and didn't eat a few bites of lunch. So Ji Mian took out a small piece of bread from his schoolbag and handed it to Fu Chenyu: "I have bread, let's share it."

    "Ji Mian, it's your turn to take your temperature, hurry up." Teacher Shi called from the podium.

    Ji Mian put the bread on the table and ran to the podium.

    The temperature is 36.7, which is normal.

    Lin Minzhi waited anxiously at the door of the class, until Ji Mian came out, she breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly put the child in her arms.

    Now people are panicking, Lin Minzhi really dare not let Ji Mian go home alone.

    Ji Mian's schoolbag was taken away by Lin Minzhi. He remembered something, raised his face and said, "Mom, let's send Fu Chenyu to him. His parents are not at home."

    Lin Minzhi knew that Ji Mian and Fu Chenyu had a good relationship, so she came on a small battery car, so she could bring an extra child.

    The community of Fu Chenyu's family is not far from them.

    Lin Minzhi took Ji Mian's hand and walked to the door of the classroom. Before she could find Teacher Shi, the door of the classroom suddenly became chaotic.

    Several parents discussed in surprise, and various emotions such as panic, shock, and unavoidable appeared on their faces.

    Lin Minzhi felt a sudden shock, and instinctively felt that something was wrong.

    Sure enough, the next second, Teacher Shi walked out of the classroom with a serious expression and immediately evacuated all the parents and classmates.

    "One of the kids in our class has a fever," she announced solemnly.

    I have a fever!

    Fever at this juncture, how terrible!