"And apparently, you two have finally chosen who will take over the Ninja name and ride this car to victory. Is it true?" She questioned, turning the mic toward the two of them.

"We have. He's a fairly skilled rider. A bit rusty but we've all had a rocky start. I remember the wrecks Nomicon here has had," Chuckled the Creep.
"Ugh, let's not bring that up now. Anyway, I do agree for the most part. I'm sure he'll do just fine," Nomi stated.

"And who is this mysterious rider?" Heidi questioned.

"Right here, baby!" Exclaimed a voice off-camera.

The cameraman quickly turned the angle toward the mysterious person.
And there revealed the newest driver.

He proudly walked into the interview room. His orange mullet and beard were the first thing to notice. He wore a red bandana around his head and displayed green sunglasses on his face. His confidence radiating off him with zero care.

His uniform read "Mac Antfee" on the front and back.

"Whoah, that's the new driver?!" I gasped, thinking how cool this guy looked.
"Yeah! It's the bucest thing ever!" Howard grinned.

"So, you're the new driver?" Heidi asked.
"Did I get this uniform embroidered for nothing?" He laughed, showing his muscles toward the camera.

"Antfee, settle down," Nomi sighed.
"Sorry, teach, just giving what the fans want," Mac said, winking into the camera.

"Wow! That's amazing! Tell us, when and where is your next big race going to be?" Heidi asked.

"We are heading to New York, it's the biggest race we've participated in so far. We were originally going to plan to train there on the same track but sadly, we lost our last window," Nomi explained.

"So where are you planning on training for now?" She asked.

"I don't know, someplace called Norrisvile? It was the only training course that wasn't booked to the brim," The Creep casually mentioned.

That's when Howard and I's jaws dropped.
Our eyes went wide once we heard our hometown name was just dropped by one of the stars behind the Ninja.

"Cunningham, did you just hear what that beautiful man just said?" Howard stated.
"You know I did," I answered.

The two of us practically got up from our seats, celebrating in the lounge as we realized we were about to meet our idols!
The people that convinced us to change our whole career goals just to be closer to their work!

I'm freaking out right now!

Right, when I heard those words I instantly got excited. I may not be able to drive the Ninja but I'll be able to work on it! I'll be able to see the car! I'll be able to meet the racer! I'll be able to meet the trainers!

I just can't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us mechanics were hyped. Every one of us wanted to get the first look at the Ninja.

The car is a mechanics' dream car to work on.
The car barely shakes at high speeds, it can handle sharp turns like nothing and is built to slip past other cars without any trouble.

It's the car of anyone's dreams. Even if you aren't a huge fan of race cars, you could easily appreciate the car's power. Even if you've never been to a racing event, you've heard of the famous car known as the Ninja!

"What do you think the new driver is going to be like? He looked pretty bruce up on that stage," Howard said.
"You know he's gonna be the greatest! Everyone knows that every new driver is better than the next, he has to be the greatest of the great!" I gushed.