Chapter 11

Lily pov

Jay looks so, broken. He may have been like this before, but it's the first time in a long time I've seen him like this. He was basically a wreck.Soaked in water, from his ex ? I guess ab was ninja too. Wait where was I , oh ya , soaked in water, messy light brown hair, dull blue eyes that normally glimmer in excitement. Ya this is not Jay Walker. Not the Jay I know at least.

Jay Pov
What am I supposed to do anymore? I lost the love of my live around 10 minutes ago, don't have my best friend to help me, lost my love for anything I did love. I basically lost my entire life just because I was offended. Stupid asshole I am. Honestly if they think I was cheating , they most likely have trust issues around me. Not like I blame them though.

I became a useless member after the obi attacked. I'm just a portable charger. I betrayed their trust by causing chaos to Ninjago thanks to Unagami, which I admit , was only because I started the game. And even before we lost Sensei in time travel, thanks acronics and crux, real useful, I only made stupid jokes. I never actually helped in anything except maybe making blueprints and building the bounty, Which Dad had to fix. It's probably better that I left They don't have to put up with my shit anymore.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I stumbled to my feet. I dried my now stained cheeks. I slowly walked over to the table where a small towel was placed. I began to dry my hair, I'm pretty sure my actions got Lily off guard .She looks panicked.
"You ok???" I questioned.
"How did you - You looks so unfazed!" She rambled.I snickered
"It's the art of hiding your emotions . Your really think we have time to celebrate, mourn and be sad before very mission?" I explained.She smiled before looking me in the eye and realising something.
"Wait, If your glasses are on the couch, and you can see clearly....." She began. I looked at her as my eyes widened in realisation. Fuck.
"I SLEPT IN WITH MY CONTACTS FUCKCKKKK" we both started panicking. Hah. What a mood changer. From breakup to laughter to panic . Just a normal day in Ninjago Huh?

Hi , shitty author here. I might try to get another chapter out later.Ik my writing is crap so i was wondering if y'all could help and point out mistakes. My writing is still improving. And i don't know what I though when I started this story but ya - that's it
⚡️Zap⚡️