The next thing I know he had flipped our positions. I was ontop of him, though do to how we were before my breast where smushed against his face, but I doubt he minded that.

Pushing myself up I look down at him, he was smiling like usual, "What was the point of that?"

"You being ontop feels nice."  He answers.

Luckily we're in his room where no one can hear him. Does he think about how what he says sounds? Knowing him the answers no.

"In both ways." He adds making me blush.

I roll my eyes and lightly hit his chest."idiot."

Shifting myself into a more comfortable position. Setting my ontop of his I then lower myself down and put my head right under his chin. This was nice, especially after the internship. Just myself and him cuddled up in his bed.

Unfortunately this moment couldn't last forever because I heard the door open and a voice call out. "Powder you in here?"

Wait I don't know that voice. And they called him Powder.

"Up here with Kyo!" Y/n responds.

I hear footsteps getting closer and turn my head in time to see the face of Vi peak up to the bed.

"Aww you two look cute." She teases making both Y/n and I blush. "Sorry to interrupt but do you want to come down and introduce your sister to your classmates, or does Caitlyn need to do it?"

I feel Y/n sit up while I still am cuddled to his chest. "Oh yeah, thought I forgot something."

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

"Okay! This is Vi." I say gesturing to my sister standing beside me. "Any questions?"

"Wasn't she suppose to be dead?" Iida asked.

"Yeah... that's what I and Caitlyn thought." I say scratching my head.

"You interned with Vander right?" Kirishima says excited.

"Yeah." Vi admits hesitantly.

"What was it like?" Kirishima asked.

"He was a caring hero who was always willing ot protect those that needed his help." Vi says.

"Why are you wearing a UA uniform?" Mina asked Vi.

"Oh she needs to finish her last year at UA." I said. "It was interrupted by her dying... so yeah."

"It is a little embarassing, but I do have to complete my time at UA." Vi admits.

"What's your quirk?" I hear Midoriya ask.

At this point I get bored and go over and sit beside Kyo.

"Want to take a shower?" I ask Kyo.

She looks at me a little suprised. "Why don't we just go up to your room?" She ask in a whisper.

I shrugged. In truth I didn't really want to do it, I just wanted to be alone with Kyo. My eyes fell on her lips... I hadn't kissed her today either. now that I think about it.

Of course I had the urge to, but Kyo didn't really like PDA. So despite wanting to pelt her with kisses I held myself back and just rested my head on her shoulder.

"You seem tired." Kyoka said softly.

"Yeah." I admitted. "I didn't really sleep well last night, or the two nights before that."

"Is it because of Vi?" She asked.

I only nodded. The nightmares were starting to return and no matter how much I clung to my stuffed animals they didn't go away. And i'm not a child anymore so I can't really climb into bed with my big sister.

"We can sleep together tonight." Kyo said making me smile.

"Thank you." I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Blueberry it's your turn to pick dinner!" I hear Bakugo yell.

"Soft tacos!" I yell back. "And nachos!"

I hear Bakugo grumbling but ignore it. Instead I focus on pushing Kyoka into a laying position. She does infact lay down, her head lands in Momo's lap, but I ignore it and cuddle up to Kyoka.

"Y/n?" Momo calls out.

"Powder?" Kyo says.

Kyoka and Momo both look at each other not knowing what to do. I hear Vi sigh and I am then picked up.

"Don't cuddle ontop of a third party Powder." Vi tells me.

"But she's soft and smells good." I say struggling in Vi's grip.

"If you're tired then go take a nap." Vi says.

"I'll just have another nightmare." I mutter.

Vi heard that. "Nightmare?"

I don't respond, she wasn't suppose to hear that. And the fact that all my classmates are hear too, they aren't suppose to know about them either.

Working myself out of her grip. "Nope. Nothing. No nightmares." I say before heading up to my room ignoring the concerned glances from my classmates.

.

.

.

.