Luz slips on the melted ice pillar and falls into her abandoned cloak. She stands and tries to free herself, falling off the stage and onto Principal Bump. She rolls off him as AJ covers his mouth.

Luz: Sorry, sorry, sorry! *Places hand on an ice glyph* Whoops! Ah!

The ice pillar lifts her up by one foot until she's eye level with Principal Bump.

Luz: I failed, didn't I?

Principal Bump: Believe it or not, I've seen worse.

Luz falls on her face, AJ gets up and helps her up.

Principal Bump: Welcome, Luz, to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics! *Hands Luz a pamphlet*

Luz: *Weakly* Hurray.

AJ sighs in relief for Luz.

Principal Bump: *Turns to AJ* It's your turn young man.

AJ gulps.

A minute later AJ prepares himself for his presentation. He has all his weapons on him and Eda gives him some words of encouragement.

Eda: Now, just remember, your reputation is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make a mess of yourself in front of the head of this school and the love of your life. *Pats his back* Now go get 'em, tiger.

AJ: Thanks....

AJ walks up on stage and faces Principal Bump and Luz who is in the same he was sitting in before and waves to him for encouragement.

AJ: *Takes deep breath* Greetings, my name is AJ Aldaco, a human with mystical properties! For example, -

He pulls out his Bo staff, makes a stand for it and sets to the side as it starts playing music.

0:00

AJ: Power Fun Jitsu!

He soon whips KF out which lets out it's signature gremlin laughter. AJ swings KF around a few times before grabbing KF by it's chain, spins KF creating a flaming twister go flying above Principal Bump's and Luz's head. Luz watches the twister in awe and Principal Bump watches the twister for a moment before nodding his head and write in his notes.

AJ: Thanks bud. *KF nods it's head before retreating to it's handle; puts KF away* Power Construct Jitsu!

1:04

He grabs his staff, still playing music and creates two rockets on each ends of it, it ignites and spins in place. He sends the mystic staff letting it fly around the room before flying back to him and catches it. The rockets dissappears as AJ twirls the staff and points one end of it outward, it creates a huge drill on the end of it and 4 missiles surround the drill, he fires them above the two and the drill and missiles explode like fireworks.

Luz watches the display of purple lights go over in awe as Principal Bump looks up to the firework before continuing to write his notes.