Crawling I walked down, hopefully this side is away from Dadda's and Ace's room...

I was trying hard to sit back on the chair and my head was spinning like a wheel suddenly I saw Ace was walking past another side...I waved my hands and as soon as he saw me the guy rushed towards me... pulling me up he was about to yell when I closed his mouth...

"Let's go in room first, please" I said holding back my tears...

He took the wheelchair and moved in with me... laying me down on the bed he looked at me worriedly...

"You fell down from stairs?"I nodded and hell he was looking so so so angry but before he can yell at me I started crying and hugged him tightly...

"Where are you hurt?" He asked and as soon as I showed my wound which was hidden under my bang,I for a fraction of seconds thought that he was crying because his eyes were wet...

"I-i m tired now..." He put his hands on his face and rubbed it continuous...

"I know I m tiring" I said trying hard to control my tears...

"Shut up! Why did you went there alone,I told you to always take me...why don't you listen to me...I can't afford to see you hurt.. I-i mean Tharn sir will definitely be angry" he and his stupid things...

"Go away if you just want to scold me always,you are a bad boyfriend...I don't I mean i won't leave you but you are bad..." I said crying as it's really hurts...

He put band aid on my wound and made me eat an unknown pill...I think it's poison so that he can get rid of me..

"I want to go on rooftop... today's full moon day" I always go on rooftop on full moon day with Dadda or Ace but I was stupid not to ask him to go with me...

"Ok let's go with me" he pulled me up and I hugged him tightly wrapping my legs around him..

"Let's not use wheelchair...it's dangerous" I said while he was standing like a statue...

Walking up towards the rooftop I looked at his face which was red,must be I m too heavy for him...

"You can rest for sometime here" I pointed in midway when he nodded and sat down on the ground still holding me...

"Should I get off?'i asked

"Nope...I have to stand up eventually just sit like this" he said with a straight face...

I hugged him again keeping my face on his shoulder... being this much close to your boyfriend is not a joke..if I wasn't ugly or disabled Ace would freak out and definitely kiss me but I m not that much lucky as I m not attractive...

"What happened?" He was looking lost as his I can feel his breathing abnormally...

"I m feeling hor...I mean hot let's go" standing he began to walk and we finally reached the rooftop.. placing me on the mat he sat down using his phone...

"Can I take some pictures?" I asked and nodding he gave me his phone and I clicked some random pictures of moon...

I was sliding through the gallery when suddenly he snatched his phone away... he's definitely cheating on me...

"Give me your phone otherwise I will pull out my band aid and will also tell Dadda that you hit me" yeah yeah I know I m toxic but this is what I m...I can't change myself..I m a fucking bad boyfriend...

"Nora"

"No nothing...show me either get ready to go behind bars"

"HALLWAY have CCTV attached so Tharn sir can easily catch your lie...and you telling Tharn that I hit you is a nonsense thing...I will not go behind bars as I m just a minor..." He reasoned out standing up....

"Let's go" he said pulling me up and I didn't said anything...

Finally reaching at our room we both laid down beside eachother..

"What happened?" He asked looking at me as I was again digging my nails in my hands...I don't know whether I m a phsyco or what I always do this...

"Ok fine"he  gave me his phone after unlocking his gallery...

"I haven't touched my phone since we came here so you can check... there's no one else's picture" he said giving it to me thinking that he can make me fool...

I went to the gallery section and my eyes widened when I saw there were only my pictures in it...my fucking heart was beating like hell...

"I-its my pictures"I said hoping that he will pull me into his lap and biting his lips he will say...

Not only in my gallery but also my heart is only filled with you...

"Don't get me wrong Tharn sir told me to take your pictures so that he can use it on your birthday..." Oh why he always break my heart..

"Thank god..I thought you are a crazy lover who's doing all this" I m a strong guy too...I won't let him know that I was happy...

"But I will ask Dadda that why he told you to click my pictures in shorts, sleeping and even while brushing...ewww "

"I-i d-dont a-ask him...h-he told me to keep it secret" why he looks like a thief who got caught...

"Ok I won't... anyways these pictures aren't that good let me delete it" I said looking at those pictures as those pictures were really very good but it was random so I wanted to delete it...

"Sleep" he snatched his phone away and ordered me to sleep...

"Can I hug you? I-i mean hold you...I fell down so I m feeling little bit wierd...like my blood pressure is too high"

"Hmm? No I don't want to do something bad when you are asleep, i-i, i-i-i mean something like kicking your face or legs... sleep maintaining some distance" I closed my eyes little bit hurt as he rejected me...

When In my dreams I heard Ace...

I m sorry baby but how can I control myself around you? Then you will complain about me that I touched a minor...so let's just cuddle when you are asleep,i m not scared to go behind bars but getting away from you is a big deal and I don't want Tharn sir to throw me away from your life..so let me do this sin when you are asleep...

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly,more tightly and pecked my lips....

Suddenly I felt something unusual and I opened my eyes...fuck he was so close to my mouth...

"I-i..."

"Are you eating something?" I doubt that while I was having a good dream about me,he was eating something...

"Y-yeah i-i was eating chocolates" he said and I sat down wiping mouth as my mouth was filled with Saliva...god knows why but from few days I m drooling or what but I always have saliva on my mouth...

"Give it to me too" he pulled out the chocolate from drawer and gave it to me

"I-i m sleeping" I said after eating my chocolate and pretended to sleep because I want to see how many more chocolates he have which he always eat when I fall asleep...

" I promise god I will control my cravings,I won't do this anymore... thanks for saving me this time...." Saying that he looked at me and bowed...

"I apologise to you too..." You better apologize " I said standing up when his eyes widened and his scared face was just very interesting...

"I-i apologize, don't complain it to sir Tharn...I won't do this again,I just got away with my greediness...I should atleast ask you.."

"You already did that so there's nothing left to apologise... anyways next time I caught tou eating something I will definitely tell Dadda that you always eat alone"

"Y-you are talking about chocolates?"

"Yes i m,or are you hiding more delicious food from me?" I asked and he shakes his head as no

"No no I swear nothing" his face looked like he was happy more than guilty of his actions...
But as a good guy I just shrugged it off and fell asleep...

Greedy thief...who eat chocolates at night and stole my heart...-cheesy lines queen Nora...

A/N- I personally love this chapter a lot...😂