Almost 7 Months...

It gets hard somedays.
Seeing how your family is doing is a bit comforting, knowing they are doing somewhat okay. I know we will never understand their pain, but we do know from our own life experiences how much pain they are in.

I watch videos that your in, and read fanfics where your alive and healthy. I feels as though your still here, still fighting. Things feel normal again, and I know that's not really good for me, but it's how I get by some days.

I haven't been joining anyone streams in awhile, dont get me wrong I will join once in awhile, but I dont stay very long. It hurts to see them without you. Knowing there will never be anymore content with you or just anything where you're there.

Granted I know its January now, and I should be finished being upset over you being gone. Some days it hurts more than others. 
I know in the stream right after the video dropped where Wilbur and Phil were talking. Wilbur asked for us not to forget, I don't think that's possible.
Your on my mind every day, it hurts just the same everyday. I just hope the pain gets easier as time goes on. Because if it stays like this I dont know how to handle that.

It's been over half a year since you've been gone.
Half a year.
That thought came to me and I almost broke completely down from it.

But hey, we still have the memory's and laughs. 

You may be gone, but you're not really gone, you're here in memories and spirit.