Goodbye (authors note at the end)

Photo credit: Technoblade's youtube channels profile picture
------------------------

I don't even think you know how amazing you are. You mean so much, your passing hurts more than I ever thought. I knew you were battling stage 4 cancer, I thought you were getting better.

At least that's how it seemed in your last upload. You're so strong, keeping all of that to yourself, not letting us know what was going on. I Respect that, it was your business.

I just would have wanted to know that time was almost up. Your clock was running down.

Time isn't always in our favor, but i'm sure you were happy with how much you've had, you should have had more, you were taken way too soon. You were gone before, seeing everything amazing.

Learning of your passing is heart wrenching, then finding out about how it's been a few weeks.

I also understand and respect that. Your family needed that time to get things in order, and tell those who would have needed to know first, like Phil, Wilbur, or Tommy.

I don't know exactly when you were done, and ready to go, but i know that the world is change without you in it.

I think the moment I realized and understood, was seeing a moment from one of Tommy's streams, they were talking about you Tech,and Tommy got worried, he tried to hide it, but you could see it. It's also when someone asked if he met you, and in the saddest voice he answered no. Then seeing the screenshot from Wilburs private twitter, talking about having a rough week. That could also clue us in. I get it no one was ready for that, but you knew it needed to get out there.

I hope your happy, watching over your family, cause they are gonna need you. And I'm sure you were right there by Phil's side as he built that amazing memorial for you. I know he would have needed you then. I'm sure he felt you there, doing that had to be one of the roughest things to do, especially science he has had to do it before, but You probably knew that.

He rung the bell for you, probably hoping you would ring it back.

I know they are all lost without you, gone way too soon.

I hope you watch over, see you don't miss it all, how Phil continues, Tommy's growth, Wilbur and what he does, and everyone else there,but not only that for your parents, and siblings.
I bet your laughing at how you now have more subscribers than Tommy does, and like Wilbur said, if you were here you'd be rubbing it in his face. In all seriousness though, you deserve it, you deserved all of it and more.

They knew you the longest, and in the case of your younger siblings, you were there through everything, their lives had to be shattered, watched and helped you fight through it all, and now you're not there anymore. If your fans' hearts are shattered there's much worse, I hope they get the healing to continue on for you.

Watching the video your family post for you was heartbreaking, you were 23 fucking years old. 23. You didn't get to experience everything about the world. Your dad said how you struggled to get words written down for us, and we thank you for that, but just know Techno, you didn't need to worry about us. You were struggling, we know. Know this, your words will always be comforting to know, but hearing from your father, how he leaned down and spoke to you saying how you didn't need to do that and you could rest, and how that got to you, before you wrote a few paragraphs. I know you probably wanted to write more, but couldn't. You were tired, we understand. This had been a long battle. Finishing that had to be a relief as, you were able to say goodbye, You could finally rest. Able to rest and say goodbye to your family now. Finishing Everything, you left this plane of existence around 8 hours later, i hope wherever you ended up is amazing and is exactly what you wanted.

In your video you said, "If you could be Technoblade in another 100 lives, you would as they were the happiest years of your life." I'm sure you would, you did amazing in this life, So many loved you, your passing broke the community. Everyone wrote for you, even those who didn't know you. I hope you are able to see the impact you've had in this life, it was a huge one. And a huge blow when you passed on.

You also told your real name, and because of that, I would like to say, "It's nice to officially meet you Alex."

I will still use Technoblade, to protect your privacy, but it's nice to know what your actual name is.

As you once said "It's fine, everything was according to your calculations." Is this what you meant? Were you ready to go? Did you say goodbye today to those who were a big part in not only your real life but also in your youtube and streaming life?

How do we get through this Tech, how do we go on without you in this world.

I am absolutely shattered. I hope you're doing well wherever you may be.

Oh, and you surpassed the sub goal you wanted to reach, by a long shot. You are currently (at the time of writing this) at 12.3 million subscribers. You desived it, you deserved so much more.

The community lost a great person when you passed Technoblade, and no one can take your place or fill your shoes.

Rest in peace

Alexander

(Technoblade)

1999, to 2022.

I hope you found what you are looking for.

Thank you for everything.

-----------------------

If your reading this, just know, I wrote this, to help vent my emotions. this has been hard. He was amazing. no he is amazing, he will always live on through us. working through it is the only things we really can do at this point.

I send all of my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

o7 Technoblade, you will dearly be missed.