Miss you

I know I never really knew you. but at the same time I did.

It still hurts.

It hurts to hear things you were planning to do.

It hurts to know you won't do those things.

It hurts to know you were 23.

It hurts to know you will never grow older.

It hurts to know you won't be there for big events.

It hurt to know your siblings will outgrow you one day.

It hurts to hear people talk about you in the past tense.

It hurts to know you're gone.

It hurts to know you won't come back this time.

It hurts that you went so young.

It hurts to know you should have had more time.

So much more time.

And now you're going to be a memory.

Your legacy and impact are so big that you will be around forever.

After all Legends Never Die.

And You're 100% a legend.

There was a prom written by Banksy, it read.

"I mean, they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time."

― Banksy

You may  have died once, but you will never die in out hearts, minds, and memories. You will live on forever.

Your fans, you're friends, your family, everyone who knew you, you won't be forgotten. Your spirit lives on.

I know things will be easier, you watch your videos, here people speak of you, see things about you, but right now it just hurts.

I mean like not a lot of peopler talking about you now, It hurts a bit, seeing them go on with their lives. I know what Wilbur feels now, when he was talking about knowing at vidcon and said, "Why is no one else caring?" You know, even — I, I was like, why, you know, "Don't they know my friend's died?" Like, "Why, why is no one else noticing? You know that feeling?"

I don't know at the time when Wilbur said that, I was like sort of, I know what your feeling. Now I completely understand. And knowing hurts so much. It feels like a piece of everything was ripped away, in a way it was you were taken way to soon.  

Nothing feels real anymore. When you left you took so much with you. 

At least your no longer in pain, that's a good thing at least. I hope you moved on to a better place. 

o7 Technoblade.