ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

Depuis le début

'y-yea...*hic*...I'm fine with it as long as they're nice and beautiful...smart...kind...sexy...? Nice...and uh...'
I began to see yor in my thought...scratch that I was actually describing yor. I heard her voice chuckle on the phone.

'well, I know someone nice, beautiful,
and well...pfft...sexy" she chuckles some more.
'oh, yea...?' then the rest is vague. I probably passed out from the drinks I have.

I slumped back down in my chair feeling stupid and wanting to punch myself in the face.

"no way yor, I'm not dating him. You can match him with other men for all I care." M/n said pointing his finger toward me.

"Please M/n? Give it a chance! I'll talk to him about this! I don't want yuri to be alone for the rest of his life! I want someone who can stay by his side!" yor protested trying to persuade the man to date me.

Like hell, I would date him too...

I crossed my legs but then suddenly Loid grab M/n and dragged him to the bathroom closing the door behind them. Me and yor stand there in silence. My mind was processing what happen then suddenly I blurted out without thinking.

"I told you, he is cheating on you-" before I could even say anything further. I earned a slap on the face.
"DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT! LOID AND M/N WOULD NEVER DO THAT!"
yor shouted.
"why are you acting like this anyway!?" she said looking down at my swollen face.
'it's because I want you to divorce that lowlife and be with me forever dammit!' I open my mouth for nothing to come out.

𝕄/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"Please M/n? Give it a chance! I'll talk to him about this! I don't want yuri to be alone for the rest of his life! I want someone who can stay by his side!" yor protested trying to persuade me to date his bastard of a Brother.

Over my dead body.

Dead ass I will not date this bastard!
But then out of the blue, Loid stands up and grabs my wrist as he drags me to the bathroom.
He slams the door shut behind me I flinch at the sound.
Loid has his back slouched down making me unable to see his face
"L-Loid...? Are you okay?" I said poking his head.
Then the unexpected happened one that I wouldn't even believe the twilight would do to another individual.
He knelt in front of me in a beg-like position.
I was there, dumbfounded.

"M/n!" he said in a hushed voice so that I would only be able to hear it.
"y-yes...?" if I wasn't nervous before...now I am.
"I beg of you...! Date yuri for me!" he said making me want to strangle the living shit out of him.
"WHAT?!" I shouted but then he covered my face with his hands almost covering my nose.
"shhh! Please just do this once! Do me a favor and date him for god's sake! Yuri has been suspicious of me! I want you to distract him!" he said still in the position of begging.

"I get that you're doing the most to complete this mission and bring world piece...but, the one I'm going to date is a lying bastard"
I said as he looked up.
"Actually... he much more than that..." now this got my curiosity.
"How so?" I ask the man on the floor looking up at me.
"he works for SSS...a second lieutenant if you take it. Me and frankly did some digging on each member of SSS" He whispers. The word 'SSS' sent shivers down my spine. It was as if a gun was pointing directly at my head.

FIRST OF ALL. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE SSS THE MOST FUCKING DANGEROUS SHIT THAT EVERYONE FEARS OF IF THEY GET INVOLVED! AND LOID IS HERE APPROVING YOR'S REQUEST OF DATING HIS BASTARD OF A BROTHER?! NO WAY IN HELL!
I suddenly felt Loid's strong grip on my shoulder

"I know what you're thinking...but please... Distract him...his getting suspicious of me and I need him to be out of the way... If you could just make him feel something for you maybe he'll you know...not think of me as a threat?" he said as he give me a pleading eye which I thought doesn't suit him at all.