ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕚 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕒 𝕤𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪-ᴋᴏᴅʏ ғʀʏ★

"I used to hear a simple song...that was until you came along...now in its place, it's something new...I hear it when I look at you~"
___________________________________

"Uncle!"
"m/n-san!"

There stood two children in front of you.
"Anya? Damian? What are you doing here?" m/n an eyebrow
"Anya's here to have a picnic!"
"I'm...studying"
Both of them said at the same time.
Damian sounded embarrassed though.
"ohh! Are there alone Damian? You should join us! It's been a while since I last hang out with you!" m/n gave Damian a bright smile.
"a-are you sure...?" Damian ask to which m/n nodded.
"mhm! Totally! Uh...oh! Right! I'll pay for your ice cream" m/n was indeed having a good day.

'heheheheheheh~! If Loid found out I have been hanging out with Damian desmond, he'll for sure praise me!'
M/n thought.

"I can pay for my own!" Damian pulled out a wallet that contains his allowance
"Really uncle?!"  anya has sparkles in her eyes.
"Nah! I don't mind it! Just tell him what you want and ill buy it for you!"
Damian was hesitant but soon gave in
Anya on the other hand was looking at the pictures of the ice cream that were plastered on the truck.

"oh? Damian, isn't those the clothes I bought for you?" m/n pointed at his clothes. He was wearing the outfit that m/n bought for him when they were at the mall. Damian's face went red.
"h-huh?! Is it?! O-oh! Uh! Yeah, it is why?" Damian panicked but tried to compose himself.
"aww! If only I wore mine today! We would've been matching!" m/n whines.
Damian grew red.
"next time I guess... never mind that, so what do you want?"

"then I want...mint chocolate"
Damian pointed at a cone with mint chocolate with hot fudge lacing.
"Alright! And you Anya?" m/n looks over at the girl.
"I want this!!" Anya pointed at a large-looking ice cream not to mention it was the most expensive ice cream that the truck can offer.
"you have no shame..." Damian said looking over at the price.
"my uncle is the best so he'll buy it foAnya!" anya boosted.
Damian was in thought.
"yeah...he is the best..." Damian mumbled. Feeling that same feeling of warmth when he's with M/n.
The little boy played with the hem of his shirt.
'if only I have him as my family...'
Damian thought. But one thought came to mind.

'I want him to be my father!'

"here ya go!" m/n handed both of their desserts. Damian thank m/n.
"Come, Damian! You should join us!"
M/n lend his hand to the small boy.
M/n swear he saw the boy's eyes light up.
"hold on, I'll get my stuff!" Damian said, m/n chuckled.
"Okay, I'll hold on to your ice cream for you" Damian nodded and handed m/n his ice cream that was slowly melting from the heat.
Damian hurried to the spot he was sitting earlier. He packs the textbooks he has laying on the grass.
'he seems like a hard-working kid...' m/n thought. Damian came back and m/n handed his ice cream back in his hands.
"Are you with the forgers?" Damian asks.
"oh no, I'm with my...lover" m/n was a bit unsure of what to call yuri when in front of other people. After all, gay people are not much seen as a norm.
"o-oh! I didn't know you have a lover"
Damian licks the melting parts of his ice cream.

M/n can see yuri sigh but notice the forgers were talking to him.
"Uncle!" Anya called out as soon as he saw his uncle all while having ice cream smeared on her face.
Loid's eyes widen when he saw Damian Desmond with you, it seems like he was in deep thought. Probably figuring out a way to get himself close to the young boy.
"yo~!" m/n said.
"m/n-san!" yor called out.
"I didn't you guys were here for a picnic!" yor clasp her hands together.
"yuri! Good idea for a first date!" yor gave yuri a thumbs-up.
"ehe!" yuri laughs scratching the back of his head.