ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖-ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ★

"Get a load of this train wreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet
But little do we know, the stars
Welcome him with open arms"
___________________________________

"..."

A boy with brown hair stood in front of the telephone. Trembling and sweating. Damian was contemplating if he should make a phone call or not. He was like that for the last 30 minutes.

'Should I...? No, he might be doing something right now...I might bother him...then again, it's for my project to get a Stella. Oh God...I can't think straight...ill think this through...'
He thought.

He was thinking if he should call his older brother Demetrius Desmond to help him with cooking.
His teacher, mister Henderson gave them a project of baking a cake to present they'll also taste each and individual cake that the students make. Damian hasn't made a cake before and can only rely on books. But books aren't enough for him. He needs someone who can teach him, who can guide him. He figured his brother can help.

But, of course. He might be doing some scholarly stuff and he doesn't wanna bother him. Regardless, isn't it a normal thing for siblings to be helping each other when the other needs help? Not to the Desmond. The two desmond turn everything into a competition. Damian can't afford to lose face to his sibling.

Considering the circumstances and the benefits it can give him. Earning a Stella is a priority for him after all.

He took a deep breath and picked up the phone. He presses on the dial pad. It took a few rings before someone picked up.

"yes?" he heard Demetrius answer.
"h-hello bro..." Damian greets him
"what do you want?" his brother's voice laced with a tired tone.
"um... we're given a project of making a cake and presenting it. The thing is...I don't know about baking. Can...can you help me?" he let out.
He can hear a sigh from the other line.
"you know I don't have any time to teach you. Why not asks the others?"
Demetrius gave out a clear point.
"the others are busy making theirs and emile and Ewen are back home with their parents to teach them..." Damian looks down at his feet feeling hopeless.
"I'm no person you can lean on you know? If that's all, I'll hang up now. I'm pretty busy with my own problems. Why don't you suck your own problems and seek help from others instead of pestering me?" his brother started to scold him. Damian was expecting this would be his response either way.

"I...yeah...bye-" Demetrius hangs up before he can even say bye.
Damian puts the phone down and lets out a heavy sigh.
'what now...' he plops onto his bed and tried to think what he can do.
He turns his head to the side and something catches his attention.

It was a piece of paper that has m/n and yuri's phone numbers in it.
Damian's eyes sparkled.
It has been days since the picnic with them. He unpinned it from his bulletin board and quickly walks over to the telephone.
"This is my last chance..." Damian was about to pick up the phone again but hesitates.
'what if they're busy as well? I mean they're both adults so they're mostly busy...' Damian held the paper tightly.

'remember to give us a call when you need our help okay?'
'just know that we're here for you
he recalled yuri and m/n's words.
'it's now or never!' he thought.

He grabs the phone and dialed M/n's phone number.
After a few rings or so someone picked up.
"Hello? M/n speaking" he heard a voice that belongs to none other than M/n.
"m/n-san!" Damian said.
"oh! Damian! How nice to get a phone call from you! Is there something wrong?" he asks.
"were tasked to make a cake and present it. But, I don't know how to make one...can you...help me?"
Damian was shying away as time flew.
M/n side was muffled and silent.
Damian thought that m/n might be pissed. but surprisingly, m/n got back.