ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪-ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜᴍs★

"Before I die, I'd like to do something nice. I want to buy you something, but I don't have any money. No, I don't have any money"
___________________________________

"Welcome home, darling, ~"
.
.
.
M/n's POV:
I feel...heavy. Is it my body?
I opened my eyes and closed them again once I saw the blinding lights.
I adjusted my vision a bit and found Yuri sleeping beside me. His arms and feet wrapped around me.

"Yuri..." My eyes prickled with tears as I finally saw him. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.
"darling...?" I heard Yuri say as he also wrapped his arms around me.
He pats my head as I just cried beside him.

"It's okay, that bastard is gone now," he reassured me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He giggled and kissed my cheek but I went further in as I kissed him on the lips. I miss the taste of his lips.

"don't tempt me M/n..." he whispered, his cheeks stained with red. I ignored him as I kept on going. He didn't seem to resist since he wraps his arms around my waist and pressed his lips on mine.

*knock knock*

We both stop what were doing when we heard someone knock on my bedroom door.
"uhh..." my eyes widened.
"Father?! How'd you get in?!" I shouted. My cheeks were burning due to embarrassment.

"Well, you guys have a habit of not locking the front door so I came in and uh...saw my son and his honeybun sugarplum kissing in front of me for a good second," he said shamelessly.

"anyways, I bought chicken"

After the whole ordeal. Father took his leave saying that he needs to go back to Russia in the meantime.
I bid my goodbyes as he pats my head and told Yuri to protect me while he was gone. We wave goodbye as he drove away.

"soo...wanna continue where we left off?" I ask Yuri. Yuri went red as I held his hand waiting for a response. He didn't say anything but lifted me from the ground and began to carry me to my apartment.
.
.
.
.
<•[1 month later]•>

It's been a month since what happened to me. Yuri moved into my house saying that if what happened between me and Elijah happened once again, at least he'll be there to protect me.

He also told me he'll do half of the housework and he will also pay half of the rent. I told him that he was exaggerating but he kept on persuading me.

Today, Yuri was reading the local newspaper while I watch TV.
"hey, Yuri... I'm bored! We rarely go out except for work!" I rest my head on his shoulder. He glanced at me before placing the newspaper on the coffee table.

"erm...well... it's my day off tomorrow. Where do you want to go?" Yuri asked me. It was a good minute of silence of me thinking of a place and Yuri patiently awaits my answer.

"hmm...I want to invite the forgers and papa as well but I don't think he'll make it...we already did a picnic..." I said. More like saying what's on my mind.

"let's see...a place where we can hang out with the Forgers..."

"a place where everyone can enjoy and relax..."

It was as if our brain was twins since we blurted out the same idea.

"THE BEACH!"
.
.
.
.
"you want to go to the beach?" yor repeated what I said.

Me and Yuri nodded. We were at the Forger's apartment as a guest.
"I see, that's not a very bad idea! what do you think Loid? Anya?" yor asks the man inside the kitchen and the child drinking hot cocoa on the table beside her.