ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25

★𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝕓𝕠𝕪-SZA★

"It's cuffin' season
And now we've got a reason
To get a big boy, I need a big boy
Give me a big boy"
___________________________________

"ughn...." M/n groaned feeling something heavy lying on top of him.
He opened his eyes and found yuri's arm wrapping around his neck while his leg was draped over his waist.
"yuri..." M/n whined trying to remove yuri from him.
He pushed the male to the side and tried to get out of bed. Quote on quote 'tried'. He suddenly felt his lower part throb in pain which caused him to fall off the bed.

"ah-! FUCK!" he hit the floor face-first. Yuri woke up from the noise.
"Love?" he looks around only to find M/n nowhere. He heard groaning from beneath so he peeked under the bed to find M/n lying on the floor with his legs sprawled on the floor.

"need help?"
"yes please"

Yuri picked up M/n bridal style.
"God...my butt hurts...bloody hell..."
M/n mumbles. Yuri hums.
"I think I went a bit rough" yuri whistled.
"you think?!" an irk mark appeared on M/n's temples.
"you did enjoy it though..." yuri humbled M/n. He knew that he won.

"don't...don't you have work to do?" M/n asks.
"Nope, it's our day off," yuri said exiting the bedroom and walking over to the couch. Lying M/n's body carefully.
"which means I can hang out with you today love!" yuri beamed.
"my ass is throbbing so I don't think I can do much..." m/n whined feeling that sensation of his ass in pain.
"hm...then, what do you think we should do?" yuri asks. Nudging M/n for a response.
"I don't know...maybe going out once my ass feels a bit better." m/n answered grabbing a pillow to lay his head on.

"I'll make breakfast then!" yuri scurries off to the kitchen to make some food. M/n nods and adjusted his posture.
'fucking sure is a rough thing to do...'
M/n felt himself drift off to a tiny nap.
He woke up when a cold feeling bears on his cheek. He jolted up looking for the culprit.

Yuri was standing by his side with cold water in hand.
"here, let's eat less for now. We'll go to a restaurant later~" yuri handed M/n a plate of bacon and eggs.
"were going out?" M/n's voice is raspy from lack of water.
"once your ass starts to feel better" yuri slaps M/n's ass lightly. But poor yuri got flicked on the forehead hard.
"ow! That hurts more than my mom's flick!" yuri rubs his red forehead.

"why'd you have to slap my butt?!"
M/n yelled covering his butt. Yuri giggled and apologise.
"fine, that will never happen again. Sorry" yuri clasp his hands together as if asking for forgiveness.
"eat up, we can have this day all to ourselves!" yuri beamed.

The two of them ate their breakfast and got dressed. The weather is just soothing and just right. M/n and yuri are holding hands while walking through the sidewalk
"where are we going anyway?" M/n asks the male beside him. Yuri just chuckles and stayed silent. Yuri was looking at a poster of a movie that was plastered on the cinema board
"Hey! I ask-" M/n eyes widen. At the sight in front of him.

An all too familiar face emerges from the crowd. M/n dreaded meeting this man again. He doesn't wanna see him again.
"y...yuri..." m/n squeezed yuris hand.
"yes love?" yuri's attention quickly transported back to his boyfriend.
However, not a single word came out of M/n.
"I...i-its-" m/n tried to drag yuri away but stopped when the person called out.

"is that you m/n?" the person wrapped their arms around the said male.
"long time no see," he said.

More so, his ex said.

"eh? Who are you?" yuri asks glancing at the arm that was wrapping around M/n.
"I'm an old friend, and you?" Elijah asks stretching out his hand for a handshake to the male with dark hair.
"his boyfriend." yuri shook Elijah's hand.
"oh my! That's a surprise..." yuri noticed his eyes turned dark for a second but were quickly replaced with a cherry nature. For some reason, yuri felt like this man is a walking red flag.