After washing my face off I patted it dry and rubbed on some oil before going back to my room laying across the bed. Grabbing my phone I started scrolling through my instagram to kill time.

My mama was of course at her lil boyfriend house so when Demon said he was coming over I was low key happy because I was definitely tired of being alone.

I was really starting to feel him. Especially after he was consistent on apologizing after the shit that happened with his lil hoe. He told me how he put her in her place and blocked her on everything and then He even bought me a brand new Iphone 14 pro max, flowers, and some shoes.

So I was loving it here so far!

But I was still cautious because he was a street Nigga and we all knew how they got down.

Hearing loud knocks at the door I instantly knew it was him so I got up and made my way down the stairs unlocking it letting him come inside.

"Wassup" He spoke walking straight up to my room.

Locking the door back I followed him upstairs and closed my door going back to where I was on the bed.

"Yo mama here?" He asked handing me my food and drink.

Shaking my head no I leaned against the headboard and dug into my bag pulling out my nuggets and sauce.

"You being dry as hell" He mugged me laying at the bottom of my bed pulling out a wood.

"I'm really not but whatever" I shrugged. I grabbed the remote turning the tv to Friday ignoring his mad ass as I finished up my food.

Once I was done I went to throw my trash out and when I came back he was dozing off with that one arm over his eyes and the other in his pants.

Turning off the lights I slid under the covers and once he felt me moving he got up taking his shirt and sweatpants off.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow so I hope yeen got no plans" He said as he walked into my bathroom. Not bothering to close the door I heard him start to pee then the toilet flush and the sink turn on.

Rolling my eyes as he walked back out. "Who said I wanted to go out with you?" I asked smartly making him mug me as he climbed in bed next to me wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his big add head on my titties.

"I did obviously" He mumbled rubbing up and down my side.

He knew I loved getting rubbed to sleep so after a few minutes of him doing it I started to doze off.

"Gimmie a kiss" he blurted out picking his head up to look at me in my face.

Rolling my eyes I just stared at him until he leaned down kissing my lips. His shit was soft as fuck so of course I kissed back putting my hands on both sides of his face as we fought for dominance until he pulled away smirking at me.

"Yo shit soft as hell" I said making him laugh and peck my lips again.

"I know. Ian them crusty lip niggas you used too boo" He smirked.

"Boy please!" I laughed closing my eyes back getting ready to go to sleep fr.

"Goodnight" He mumbled before kissing my cheek.

Next Morning

Waking up the next morning to Demon no longer in the bed I was kind of confused until I heard the water in the bathroom running. Sighing in relief I leaned over to grab my phone seeing all the missed calls and text messages I had.