CHAPTER SEVEN

Começar do início

"Me too" Mookie said from the back.

"Me three" I smirked hearing all them smacking they lips and shit.

"What bitch?" Rico and Chief asked at the same time.

All in my business and shit.

"Ky duhh" I said making Rico dap me up.

"I approve" he nodded making us laugh.

"Not lil Ky Ali" Mookie said laughing hard as hell.

"You bet not fuck my fav over or ima help her whoop yo ass bitch" Of course, nobody but Chief said.

"Shit the fuck up captain save a hoe" Rico laughed at him.

"Fuck y'all"

Finally getting to the warehouse we unloaded the drugs and gave em to the workers who sort and pack everything.

After that I put the keys for the work car we rode in up, grabbed my shit and went to find the guys before I dipped out. Mookie and Chief was already gone so I went to find Rico.

"You finna slide?" He asked putting his book bag on his back. Nodding my head we did our handshake before parting ways going out to our whips.

"Be safe brudda" he called out before hopping in his car.

"Niggas know my body" I said getting into my truck.

Pushing the start button I pulled out my phone and called Ky. She instantly declined the call so I called right back and this time she answered but all I saw was lights and the ceiling so I knew shorty was mad.

"Wassup D'mani?"

"Wassup? Man stop playing wit me, I'm finna pull up on you why you got a attitude and shit" I said speeding out the parking lot.

"For what? You was just too busy to answer so what—

"Girl shut the fuck up, you want some to eat?" I cut her off making her quickly pick yo the phone showing her face.

She was cute as fuck even with the bonnet and face cream she had on.

"I want a 12 count nugget meal with Mac and cheese and a Oreo shake" She said propping her phone up. "And make sure you get Polynesian and ranch sauce.. thank youu"

Glancing at the phone then back at the road I continued the drive towards her house.

"Ight I'll be there in like 30" I said.

"Mhmm, be safe"

"Niggas kno—

"Bye"

And with that she hung up on me. Laughing out loud I dropped my phone on my lap, turned up my radio and vibed out until I got to Chic Fil A.

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA.
6:26 PM