Luz: Hey AJ?

AJ: Yeah?

He looks over to her sees her holding out her spoon with a scoop of oatmeal up to his face while saying "Aaah", making him blush a little, giving him the idea of her feeding him some of her oatmeal.

The boy closes his eyes and opens his mouth wide waiting for her to feed him.

But Luz had another idea. Now seeing the opportunity to strike she puts her spoon full of oatmeal back in her bowl. She blushes leaning in for a kiss and once she was about to close the distance between their lips.

But AJ clamps his mouth shut accidentally enveloping her lips in his mouth, biting her lips.

Luz squeals out of the sudden motion making AJ open his eyes in surprise and opens his mouth letting Luz hold her mouth trying to numb the pain as AJ apologizing for biting her while Eda and King both laugh at the scene.

Eda slowly stop laughing, wiping away a tear from her eye, looking over to AJ noticing a slight change.

Eda: Hey AJ, stand up real quick and stand up straight.

AJ: Huh? Um, sure?

AJ stands up from his seat and does as he's told.

Eda traces a spell, summoning a tape measure and uses it to measure the boys height reading that he is now 4 feet and 10 inches tall.

Eda: Huh, you grew another inch, good for you kid.

1:28 to 1:31

AJ gasp out of happiness by this new information that he squeels loudly, jogging in place.

Luz: *recovered from her Boyfriends bite* That's awesome AJ!

AJ then pulls Luz in for a quick passionate kiss, before pulling away leaving Luz to stand there in slight shock and awestruck.

AJ runs over to King hugging him and nuzzling up to King happily, making King laugh out, easily ticklish.

AJ puts King back in his high chair leaving him a giggling mess and finally runs up to Eda and hugs her tightly and all Eda can do is pat his head with a smile on her face.

He pulls away from the hug as pulls out KF bringing the weapon to life as it does it's signature gremlin laughter.

AJ: Come here, you magnificent mystic weapon you! *spreads his arms out inviting KF to let it hug him*

KF's already smiling face grows bigger and a glitter in it's eyes before coiling around AJ's whole body expect his arms. KF nuzzles it's calm flaming head on AJ's cheek as the boy hugs the mystic weapons chains and nuzzling KF back.

Eda looks at them with a smile on her face, King still trying to recover from the nuzzle attack and Luz recovered from his sudden show of affection and looks at her best friend/boyfriend with a goofy grin watching him giving affection to everyone.