"Awesome," Sue smirked, turning to face the group of teenagers. "Alright. The following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids."

"Hold on," Mr. Schue interrupted. "We agreed not to split up the group."

"Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."

"We can't even compete at sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules."

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here." Sue tossed a book to Mr. Schue. "I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page 24. Provision 14. Second addendum. 'Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song.'"

"Fine. Just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios."

"All right, everybody, listen up," Sue said as she turned back to the Glee kids. "When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black, shiny thing."

"That's called a piano, Sue."

"Santana! Wheels! Gay kids! Yes, Autumn, that includes you! Come on! Move it!" Sue yelled. The teens that were called stood up and crossed over to Sue's side of the piano. "Asian! Other Asian. Aretha. And Shaft."

Tina, Mike, Mercedes, and Matt all stood up and crossed over to where the rest of Sue's Kids were standing.

"See, Will," Sue said, turning back to Mr. Schue. "I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."

"You have got to be kidding me," the curly haired man said, standing up.

"I wouldn't kid about this, Will. And maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter."

"And that's how Sue... sees it," Santana smiled, making a 'C' with her hand and exchanging a look with a giggling Autumn.

"Outstanding," Sue smirked.

****

Rachel turned a corner in the hallway and came face to face with Jacob Ben Israel, who held up the pair of lime green panties she gave him.

"I need another pair," the Jewish boy said.

"What's wrong with the ones I gave you?" the diva asked.

"Uh, they still had the tag on them," Jacob said, waving them in her face.

"Put those away!" Rachel quietly scolded.

"I want Rachel Berry panties," the boy pouted. "I expect delivery by tomorrow morning or the story of Quinn Fabray and the stork and Autumn Graham and the family tree goes wide. I feel an urge to kiss you. I'm just going to go for it."

"You stop it!" Rachel spat through gritted teeth, pointing a finger at the freshman, who backed up and ran off down the hall.

****

Autumn sat in the back of the choir room next to Santana as Mike, Matt, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, and Artie discussed that afternoon's rehearsal.

"I'm k-k-kind of nervous," Tina stuttered.

"I debated not even showing up," Artie mumbled.

"Well, I think it's gonna be great," said Mercedes. "Did you catch Sue's corner last night?"

"Hey, kids," Sue said as she entered the room. "Brought some of my brass buddies with me. Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit. Okay. So I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester."