I can't be with you, Tomas

Violetta woke up to someone's arm around her as she looked up she saw Leon, as she looked at him peacefully sleeping she couldn't believe that she had the first time Leon, even though she knew she wouldn't be with Leon because he was with Ludmila now, but she couldn't wait as she wanted to experience what Ludmila experienced.

She rolled on top of Leon and kissed him to wake him up, he opened his eyes and saw her on top of him.

Leon: Morning, that was a nice way to wake me up.

Violetta: Leon, you better get up before my dad comes back with Jade.

Leon: Mm, I'm lovely and warm I don't want to move.

Violetta: Sorry Leon, but I will see you at the studio later after my dads wedding.

Leon: *Gets up* Remember nobody can know we did this right.

He got dressed and sorted out his hair and grabbed his shirt and left the room by closing the door, while Violetta fell into her pillow and sighed happily, all she could do was reminisce the night with being Leon.

She put her vest and shorts on so no one knew what she did yesterday, she stayed in bed for while as she wasn't a looking forward to the wedding, she then put her dress on ready to go downstairs.

As she met her dad on the bottom of the stairs as she was glowing but her dad didn't ask he just thought she was happy

Herman: Thank you for this, honey I know how much you don't agree with Jade but I'm just glad you are putting your differences aside for today

Violetta: Dad, as long as your happy then I'm happy even if Jade does want to put me in boarding school.

Herman: Violetta, don't start again, I won't let her decide anything like that.

Violetta: If she doesn't make you listen to her as I know how hard it is to say no to Jade.

Herman: Where do you get this sarcasm from?

Violetta: From you papa.

Herman smiled at his daughter and Matias came down stairs.