You don't know him like I do

After Ludmila left the room and saw Violetta in the corridor, Naty joined her.

Ludmila: *Shouts* Do you know what Naty kissing Leon brought back so many memories I just can't believe we are back together, we going to rule the studio once again.

Violetta: Are you serious, Leon isn't stupid enough to go back to a phase of being a jerk Ludmila, I changed him for the best.

Ludmila: Of course, you think you know Leon you don't know who Leon was before he met you as he would never be friends or even be together with the cattle, he was just with you because he pitted you and me also because I left him for Tomas.

Violetta: He never pitted me Ludmila, he loved me, and I loved him I still love him, that's what love is not just caring about being in the studio.

Ludmila: Leon loves me now, so back off otherwise I will do much worse than just let you hear stupid words from Leon's mouth.

Violetta: You made him say those things because I can tell you now my Leon the Leon, I know would never say any of that.

Ludmila: There's no such thing as your Leon anymore.

Leon: Ludmila!!!

Violetta: Yeah, it sounds like he loves you.

Ludmila: Lion, my love.

Leon: Why are you telling everyone that we are together?

Violetta: *Under her breath* Maybe because you kissed.

Leon: How do you know?

Violetta: I saw you.

Leon: You saw me? Hang on I pushed her away.

Ludmila: After she left the room.

Leon: You're doing this on purpose aren't you?

Ludmila: *Cuddles him* Stop being so stubborn my love.

Violetta: *Tears in her eyes* Hope you'll be happy together; it looks like it didn't take you long to forget who you are Leon.

Leon: Violetta!!!

Ludmila: We've slept together and kissed; we must be together now.

As Ludmila was cuddling Leon, he looked down at her and thought this is just the way it is.

After classes, Leon went home, and he sat on the sofa and thought of what just happened.

Cecilia: Leon, honey how was the studio?

Leon: Confusing, but it was okay.

Cecilia: How do you mean Confusing?

Leon: Just Ludmila's problems that's all, where's dad?

Cecilia: He's at the office till late, we will be having dinner without him.

Leon: Are you sure he isn't just hiding in his work?

Cecilia: Don't be cruel, your father works his butt off for you to go to that Studio.

Leon: I know, I was joking.

As his mom went into the kitchen, Leon just relaxed on the sofa and watched tv for a while, but was thinking about Violetta, he just couldn't stop thinking of Violetta.

When pulled up his phone he was looking at pictures of him and Violetta, when they were dressed as prince and princesses.

A/N: ~ Thank you for reading

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
X