Why didn't you tell me, Leon?

As the guys were talking in the cafe as they didn't know who Violetta was even though Tomas saw her a while ago.

Tomas: I saw her in the park a while ago, as I told her about Ludmila and Leon's date.

Leon: You did what? Why would you do that?

Camila: You went on a date with Ludmila?

Francesca: But I thought you wanted Violetta back? What is going on right now?

Maxi: We told you you should've told Violetta otherwise that's what happens she finds out from other people.

Leon: Great, now I'll have to explain to her, thanks a lot Tomas, how did you even know I was even on a date with Ludmila?

Tomas: Ludmila came to the studio while I was on the phone with Violetta, and she told me that you went on a date with her.

Leon: Wait a minute, if you were on the phone with Violetta then how was she talking to me at her house?

Tomas: What? Did you go to her house?

Maxi: Wait you went to Violetta's house right after going on a date with Ludmila, dude that's wrong.

Leon: I only went there to tell her that I understood her decision and even though we won't be together I'll be her friend that's all I said I didn't mention Ludmila or anything thanks to this doofus I have a lot to explain now.

As they were getting up, Ludmila came in but they were already leaving.

Naty: I can't believe you told Tomas you went out with Leon, because do you know what he has done now, Tomas told Violetta making problems between Leon and Violetta are you happy now?

Ludmila: Oh Naty, your just jealous because Ludmila finally got the boy and Naty hasn't.

Maxi: Ludmila, leave her alone, she's right you have done it for Leon and Violetta now, thanks for you telling Tomas.

Naty: Maxi, I can do this.

Ludmila: Exactly, this is between Naty and Ludmila.

Naty: Stop meddling in people's lives and just accept the fact that Leon only went on a date with you because you didn't give him a choice, but the thing is with Leon he might be with you but he's isn't your puppet or he won't change back to who he used to be.

She left and Maxi stood next to her.