What were those things that you said about Violetta?

The next morning ~
Leon went to the Studio and saw Ludmila and Naty, he wondered what she was up to now since she's already told Violetta about them sleeping together.

Ludmila: Ah, Lion, you don't look attractive when you suffer.

Leon: Ludmila, what do you want now, hmm? You've already told Violetta about that night now what Mm?

Ludmila: Oh, she had the right to know that her ex-boyfriend isn't crying over her since that's the true Lion.

Leon: What are you talking about? Are you feeling alright?

Ludmila: *Sees Violetta coming up the drive* Do you remember when Violetta first came into the Studio and we were together what did you say about her?

Violetta stopped and listened to the conversation.

Leon: I don't know what you are talking about

Ludmila: You don't remember saying how she was just another talentless student who tricked people with that good girl face?

Leon: *Ticked off* Okay, Ludmila maybe I did say some things about Violetta like I might've said that she was selfish, desperate and she was always fooling everyone with that good girl face, but if I said any of that at the time it's probably because I judged her before I got to know her, are you happy now?

Ludmila watched Violetta walk away and she had a big smirk across her face, as she knew now there was no turning back for them.

Ludmila: So that means we are official now, right?

Leon: What?

Ludmila: Come on Leon, we already slept together, we might as well make it official.

Leon: You are unbelievable don't you know how Violetta feels right now, you just want to be with me to make her suffer don't you?

Ludmila: Of course not, *Moves towards him* Be with me again? I love when it's you and me on top of the web, we can be the popular couple again.

As she was about to kiss him, Leon pulled away since he didn't know what was going on right now.

Leon: *Feels her head* I think you need to lie down.

While Leon felt Ludmila's head, she smiled at him and he walked off.

Naty: Are you serious? Ludmila, you are going too far now?

Ludmila: I'm going far enough, it's time that girl suffers for what she did and what better way to make her suffer than by making her realise what her first boyfriend feels about her, and the best bit is I can make her believe that Lion and I are together.

Naty: I don't believe this is happening.

Ludmila: Believe it, Naty, Leon will be mine again, if not I won't give up until I'm back in his bed, he can't resist me since I'm his bad habit. *Smirks evil*

She walked into the Studio with Naty, since they had class.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
X

Will Leon and Ludmila be together again?
Comment below what you think