chapter10:Germany

Start from the beginning

"I don't know."says Holly kinda wary of them.

"There safe I promise."

"Well I guess it can't hurt to try." Holly says as she takes the pills and washes them down with water.

They continued to cuddle until they both fell asleep.

In the morning elvis woke up and took acouple more pill to wake him up. He tries to wake up Holly but she doesn't move.

"Holly baby." Elvis says as he shakes her trying to wake her.

As she's unresponsive elvis yells for his daddy.

"DADDY HELP." Elvis screams as he continues to try to wake her up.

Vernon come running up the stairs into elvis room.

"Jesus what did you give her." Vernon's says as he see elvis shaking her and she's unresponsive.

"I just have her 2 pills that help make you fall asleep." Elvis says as he puts his ear to Holly's mouth making sure she's still breathing.

"I'll call the doctor." Vernon says as he grabs the Phone and dials the doctors number

Vernon hangs up after talking to the doctor.

"He will be here soon." Vernon says as he sits on the other side of the bed.

When the doctor come her makes sure she's okay.

"She will be fine. She should wake up soon." The doctor says as he leaves the room.

Vernon walks the doctor out and tells him thank you.

Elvis stays by Holly's side. He worries he's ganna loose her like he lost his momma.

"Holly darlin please wake up." Elvis says as he kisses her forhead.

After 2 days Holly finally wakes up.

"E-elvis." Holly says in a sleepy voice.

"Oh baby God am I glad your okay, I should have never gave u those pills, I'm sorry."

"How long have I been asleep?" Holly asked as she sits up in bed.

"2 days"

"2 DAYS"holly says in shock.

"Yeah.... 2 days"

"That means you leave tomorrow." Holly says as she begins to cry.

"Hey baby don't cry it's ganna be okay we can call every night I promise, daddy's coming with me this time though so your ganna have to go back home."

"Nothing feels like home when your not there." Holly says as she wipes her tears.

"I know baby I'm sorry." Elvis says as he hugs her."

"I wish I could come with you especially because my birthday is in a few months." Holly says as she hugs elvis tighter.

"I know I wish you could to but hey we have all today and tomorrow until 6." Elvis says as he kisses Holly cheek.

**************************************

Elvis and Holly spend the rest of the time together until elvis has to go back to germany. After elvis gets on the plan johnny picks Holly up from the airport and takes her back to Nashville.

"I'm sorry he has to leave again hol." Johnny says as he's driving.

"Yeah so am I." Holly says as she looks out the window watching as everything goes by.

"Hey were almost home." Johnny says as he turns the music up louder.

Holly stays quiet the whole way home.

When they get to Johnny's house there parents are there waiting for them. They give Holly a big hug.

They all have dinner and since the car ride Holly hasn't said a word.

"Holly sweetie are you ganna eat your dinner?" Her momma asks.

"I'm not hungry can I be excused." Holly says as she looks up at her momma with blood shot eyes since she had been crying.

"You need to get over this boy Holly Marie. He's probably with another girl in Germany telling her the say stuff he tells you while your moping around here." Her daddy says as he looks at Holly.

"Ray, stop it shes been through enough today." Holly's momma says.

"This boy probably doesn't even actually like her. He just wants to get in her pants and I bet she has let him."

Holly sat there as she began to cry.

"I knew it from the very first moment I saw him that he was bad." Ray says as she throws his fork onto his plate.

" it takes two people to fuck daddy, you of all people should know that" Holly says as she gets up from the table.

Her daddy got up and grabbed her by the arm and turned her around then slapped her in the face.

Holly held her face as it stung with pain.

"RAY." Holly's momma yells.

"That's not very Christian of you daddy. I don't think God will like men that beat there children." Holly says as she runs to her room and slams the door closed and locks it.

Holly lays on her bed and waits for elvis's phone call that seems to never come. She waited until she fell asleep.

**************************************

Authors note: I'll probably write another chapter tonight but idk depends on how tired I am.