A Little Party Never Killed Nobody...

Start bij het begin

I walked over to the seating area and sat down, then monokuma approached and laid down on the lounge sofa, beginning to talk like I was his therapist. "All the girls left me out of the fun. First leaving me out of baking, then out of girl time, then gossip hang out, and now they've left me out of breaking into Kamukura's room. I'm stuck out here on my own while they are in there touching my Kamukura's things" I sighed and spoke up "You're not a girl. and why were they even in my room" Monokuma sat up and stared at me "Hiyoko wanted to use your mirror to put her clothes on properly, and the other girls were talking about stuff that they didn't have in regard to their girly activities? Then that evil Monomi let it slip that you had stuff similar to what they were talking about." I sighed again and rubbed my forehead "I'm guessing Ibuki jumped on the opportunity to snoop around my room, Sonia wanted to see what a typical Japanese boy's room might look like, and Mikan came along because she didn't want to be left out?" Monokuma let out his weird laugh "Spot on, Detective Kamukura! your prize is one big smooch from yours truly!" I glared at monokuma "I'd rather kiss a tiger." Monokuma was silent for a while before disappearing and leaving me to silence. The silence lasted until the monitor in the corner turned on and played the nighttime announcement.

I headed out of the hotel lobby to see Mikan standing outside by the pool, staring at the hotel building nervously. Nearby was Peko frowning about something. I took one step out of the building and watched as Hajime appeared outside his cottage door, glided across the area, and talked with each person before heading into the old hotel building. I blinked my eyes a few times before deciding to ignore that and walked up to Mikan. "hey, you feeling okay?" She let out a noise of shock and looked at me with a nervous expression "H-hi. I've never been invited to a class party before. I'm excited..." I nodded "Why don't you head on in then?" She pressed her index fingers together "I wouldn't want to show up before anyone else and make them upset." I frowned and pat her head "You don't have to worry about that here. You're part of the collective, and a friend" She smiled and giggled a bit "Th-thank you for accepting someone like me as a friend." She immediately stopped smiling "ah! Sorry for laughing, I wasn't laughing at you or anything. I'll apologize however you want! E-even if you want me to get on all fours and apologize like a dog" I frowned and flicked her forehead "Bad Mikan, never apologize for being happy" She rubbed her forehead "b-but I wasn't given permission to be happy in front of you" I sighed and looked into her eyes "Mikan, you can act however you want in from of me. laugh, cry, smile, get upset. you don't need permission. understood" She stood straight and stiff "Y-yes sir. ah, do you want me to call you sir? w-would you prefer master?" I flicked her forehead again "Just call me Y/n. no need for formalities." She blushed a bit and nodded "I've never been on a first-name basis with anyone" I sighed and shook my head "you really need more good friends. and therapy. lots of therapy." 

After a little more talk, I convinced her to head into the building without waiting for anyone else. When we got inside, Twogami stood there with crossed arms. "You're finally here. Stand up straight and raise your arms" Mikan immediately did as told. I frowned and stared blankly at him "Why" He scoffs and looked down at me "I'm performing a search on everyone to make sure no contraband items get brought into this party." Mikan speaks up "A-are you going to have us take off our clothes?" I sighed and facepalmed. Twogami looked at her "no. I'm going to pat you down to make sure there is nothing concealed on your person." he quickly did a search of Mikan, even checking the bandages she has wrapped on herself. After he finished with her he looked at me. "Tie pin, metal hair band, and that childish character badge. take them off." I glared at him "I am not going to be taking off any of those" He glared back at me "I am confiscating any items that can be used as weapons. hand them over now." I pointed at my tie "I could kill you with this necktie faster than I could kill you with the 8th-inch tie pin or the Gala Omega pin badge. This hair band is the only one I have, so I'm not just going to hand it over." he pushed his glasses up "very well, Hand over your tie as well."