There was a knock and sighed tiredly.
"Come in." I said disinterested.

"Prince Mei, master asks to see you in his room." A servant of Lucifer , informed me.

I swear If I were a dog my ears would have picked up in excitement and my tail would have been wagging.

I know I'm a spoiled brat and Lucifer is the one who spoils me. Being the youngest of the Nine I rarely face troubles since my older brothers all take care of shit before it hits me.

I perked up at the announcement and stood up.

"Why ,may I ask?" I asked and the servant whimpered a bit.

These low class demons whimper at our normal voices, which is usually just higher in octaves and filled with confidence but I know they'd piss their pants if anyone of us would scream at them.

"I do not know that prince Mei."he replied and I hummed.

I walked down the stairs and out of my castle.

Apparently the 9 of us excluding , the angel of death as he prefers to call himself , we live at the centre of the pandemonium. The Capital city of hell.

The 9 circle as they are surrounded by darkness and never-ending cold, burning flames , these 9 circles are ruled by the 9 of us and overall by Lucifer. Lucifer's grand castle is in the centre of the city and surrounded by 9 other castles each size of a city which is our homes. We live at a walking distance.

So i just casually walked out of my home and to Lucifer's.  Long walk , but freshed up my mind.

I entered the castle and passed by few demons who bowed to me as usual.
I was currently blond with golden eyes and pale milky white skin. I casually change my appearance from time to time.

I walked into his throne room as usual and entered without knocking.

"If isn't my favourite Lil brother who gets work done." He said happily and I smirked.

"No one to play with this evening?" I asked smirking.

"Hmm true. " He said smirking as usual and patted the space beside him.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the golden stairs to his bed like throne and lied beside him. His throne only let's those sit on it those who have been granted permission by Lucifer.

The two of us only in white silk robes that too which only covered our lower parts.

"While as much as alluring you may look lying here beside me, I have something fun to do." He said smirking and I gave him a mischievous grin.

"What is it that you have in your mind, big brother? And please tell me it has something to do with the words S-E-X" I said smirking. He laughed and shook his head.

"Wait little one. Let your brother come here too and as usual all of them are late. That's why you are my favourite." He ruffled my hairs and I just chuckled.

Soon I felt 7 people entering Hell from Earth and one from the end of hell in the castle.

I sat up and watched the golden double doors as first the infamous Seven sins walked in followed by a black cloud of smoke which was also one of my elder brother.

"What is it now?" William asked Lucifer with a bored look.

All of them did had a bored look , I mean ever since the sins went on earth to enjoy and live as humans they became more like humans. Who the hell cares what happens to your work?

"Exactly, I have like shit ton of things to do." Damos said from behind the mist.

"Damos can you switch off the mist thingy? I kinda forgot how you look behind the black mist and red glowing orbs for eyes."i said and I could see he rolled his eyes cause the next second the most had disappeared and there stood my pretty black haired , sharp jaw, red eyes handsome hunk of a brother who was one the 9 princes and the angel of death.

🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें