Chapter 5 - Hellbound

Gonna make this chapter long as hell.
Constant change of Povs.

(trigger: violence)

Adraniel's Pov:

I woke up with seering pain in my head and a tingling sensation all over my body. My entire body felt numb and sore.

I moved my tongue around and felt a rubber like ball in my mouth , it was tied across my mouth. It prevented me from speaking.

There was a blindfold as well and then I felt it, I was naked and my wings were out. There were tight ropes tied around my body bruising me and I was hanging in the air.

I moved around but the ropes held me tightly and seemed to tighten and gave me more pain. While I was passed out its like the devil himself has taken upon himself to even make my restless. I had worst nightmares.

I hung like that in the air remembering the dreams. I shook my head, I cant let myself loose hope. I know someome will come to save me.
So to not lose my hope ,I started reminiscing about the good and happy moments I had .

Hot tears streamed down my face.
I dont't want this. I don't want to be here.
I wanna leave.

I silently cried in anguish.
I was hungry , thirsty, tired and in pain. I think it was two days now since I have been here.

The sound of tutting made my head snap to the direction of the sound. I couldn't see but turn towards the sound.

"Are you going to hang there and think of all that bullshit? " He asked chuckling.

I mentally cursed him. The voice of his boots thudding against the ground signalled that he came near me.

I felt his hands gently touching my arms moving down to my chest, I shivered as his cold hands touched my hot skin. He removed my blindfold and I squinted as the bright sunlight blinded me for few seconds.

I stared at him and he stood there looking as handsome as he was. He was shirtless and only wore a black vest with hai buttons open.

His tattoos can be seen on his chest and a furry treasure trail went down and disappeared into his black leather pants.

"Now I would repeat myself and see if this time we'll get a different answer!" He said but I didn't respond, how could I? Why was he doing this?! I don't know what the fuck is he talking about?

Me? Spy? Emotions? Who sent me? Was he crazy?

" Rule number 1 , Call me master cause I'm your master. You belong to me as my property and I can do whatever the hell I want to you.

2 , treat me with respect and I'll
see if I wanna give you some in
return, most probably no cause slaves don't get respect from their master.

3 , You belong to me so you n
don't have any right to
question my authority.

4 , You don't lie to me. You do and I'll know and trust me it'll be the last time you'll ever lie.

5 , Don't try to runaway ,
consequences will be severe .
You will beg for death but I.
wont give it to you.