Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?

-
The tent set-up by Pierce and Lucien.
-

Lucien's Pov:

I was seriously jumping on my seat from excitement. I couldn't wait to see Adraniel just the thought of him running into my arms make my chest fill with an unknown warmth.
These three days were hell for me.
I had just boarded my flight back to New Orleans.

I missed Adraniel so much and the day before yesterday after what we did , I  just wanted to be with him ASAP.

God, I can't believe he has never touched himself. And last night I can't help but see as the innocence in him left little by little. I knew he wasn't really innocent and somewhere deep inside Adraniel had a twisted , freaky dark side of his hidden in him.
God , the moment I go home I'm gonna wrap around him and cover him until he tells me to let him go.

As I sat staring out of the window of my private jet I can't help but feel nostalgia.
As I looked outside, the clouds reminded me of my time with my brother's when when we came to earth after years.

They were just so fluffy I missed sitting on them.
We would fly through them when humans didn't invent planes and other things and it was nice to feel like a free bird.

Suddenly I was struck with an idea.
An idea that might sound too cliche or lovey dovey but anything for my pretty angel boy.

I wanted to take my baby on a date. I have never taken anyone on a real date but I know how it's supposed to work. I just don't whether Adraniel will like it or not but seeing the boys kindness he'll like it even if I order pizza and call it a date.
I think I'll take Adraniel on a date to a nice and comfortable place and not some rich or shiny place where he might feel uncomfortable.

And as I see more clouds the idea of a perfect date just keeps building in my mind.

I sat back and started planning the date all the way home. I think I'll ask Gaston to make us something nice.

When I landed , I quickly left the airport trying to not be spotted by reporters or Paparazzi.

And knowing I just signed a deal to open a new long chain of luxurious pubs and bars in Australia , there would be hell lot of reporters.
I manage to leave unspotted and quickly drove away.

As I entered the estate instead of driving towards my house I parked in Pierce's driveway.

I , literally bounced all the way up to Pierce's room. I was so happy that I barged into his room without knocking.
He sat there in a towel in front of his huge mirror admiring himself .
He didn't even acknowledge cause the prince was damn busy in applying gobbles of moisturizer on his skin.
The entire room smelled like fruits.

"I know you look hot and smell delicious but I really need your help.
Admire yourself some other day !" I scoffed while flopping on his bed and sprawling out like a starfish.

" Lucien' you dumb fucking bitch I just changed the sheets. You just came home from a long ass flight and put your disgusting sweaty self in my expensive bedsheets." He yelled.

"Oh but didn't someone finds me hot when I used to be all sweaty after a workout." I wiggled my eyebrow.

"Yeah because that was your house , you can rub your sweaty , cum covered or blood covered or whatever body fluid covered self in your house, I don't care.  Even this small potted plant is more expensive than your Armani suit." He said as he pushed the plant in my face but started freaking out as I chewed on some leaves smiling like a mania.

"You insane son of a cow- what the fuck why are you so fucking happy? " He asked confused.

"You directly came here and that means you didn't even see your pretty angel for three days and the first thing you do is come to me . Needless to say I feel loved and validated brother!" He blew a kiss to me and I caught it. Which was weird cause he was weirded out.