Chapter 1 - Exiled

.

Third person pov:

A mother and her child sat in a park , playing and enjoying the bright sunny day.
Her 7 year old child pointed at the big floating mass of clouds and asked her mother.

"Mama what's up there?"
"There , love , is heaven. A beautiful place filled with love and peace , city of Angels. "She explained pointing at the sky where white Pigeon flew up and seem to dissaappear into the cloud.

High above the skies beyond the reach of mankind was the beautiful city of angels.

A huge peaceful ground free of death and pain , void of time , the home of Angels and the place where souls free of sins found peace.

Heaven was exactly how humans unknowingly described it. A bright golden place above the clouds. Angels could be seen flying around doing chores and playing. It was indeed a bliss.

At the far end of the clouds near the huge castle was the garden of Eden a beautiful place , said to be created by God himself , where Adam and Eve lived before they were banished.

A beautiful pond with crystal clear water in the garden of Eden that allowed the angels to peer down on humans and hear their wishes, glistened in sunlight.
The whole place emitted a yellowish golden hue.

A beautiful young woman with golden blonde hairs and warm honey brown eyes sat on the bank of pond as she played a big golden harp , the sound of its string rang in the environment .

As few innocent souls and angel kids surrounded her listening to her as she sang gracefully.

A young light brown haired angel , with grey eyes flew at her and landed just a few metres away.
She noticed his presence and smiled and excused herself.

" Yes ma you called me?" Adraniel asked his mother tilting his head.

" You were down on earth, Again !" She raised her brows and folded her arms and gave him the angry mother look.

He smiled sheepishly and nodded .

"Why may I ask dear?" She asked .

"Ma you know I find humans so intriguing ,I can't help but wander around earth
They developed so much and the food down there is so delicious!" He said childishly as he stroked his huge white wings behind him.

The mother and the queen sighed at her son's revelation.

"You know honey going down there alone is dangerous for you, you haven't gain control over your powers completely and some of them you haven't even accessed . What if someone jumps you, you should learn something from your siblings ! " She scolded her youngest child and before she could say anymore ,they were interrupted by a messenger.

" The kings asks for your presence." He said and left.

The womna sighed and picked up her harp. She was being called away by her husband , the boy's Pa to the castle and she flew away her bright white wings flipping in air but not before scolding Adraniel one last time.

"Our conversation isn't over , Adraniel!" She said.

Adraniel was the youngest child, among his other two siblings , his oldest brother Emanuel and his twin sister Emily . He loved his siblings and mother dearly.