Zero and S.O.S.

- They've known each other for 10 years.

- The two of them bonded over their abandonment issues and the need they both feel to be the parent friend.

- When S.O.S. was outed as a spy for Zalgo, Zero was devastated. But she was one of the first to vouch for S.O.S. when she proved her loyalty to the Slenderman Alliance.

- Both of them are sadistic when it comes to their victims, and they're often partnered on missions when not with their respective partners.

- S.O.S. taught Zero how to differentiate colors.

- Zero tried to teach S.O.S. how to use their hammer, but S.O.S. prefers her daggers.

- S.O.S. is pretty much the third wheel for Zero and Clockwork.

- They have a lot of inside jokes.

- When S.O.S. first caught feelings for Jeff, she went to Zero for advice. Zero burst out laughing when S.O.S. told them that she'd fallen for her mentor.

- S.O.S. is the godmother for Zero and Clockwork's daughter, and Zero is the godmother for S.O.S. and Jeff's son.

- They train together a lot.

Kate the Chaser and X-Virus

- They've known each other for 11 years.

- At first, Kate didn't want to open up to anyone in the Alliance, but Virus was persistent, and Kate eventually gave in.

- They have the kind of friendship where Virus is constantly bothering Kate and Kate just tolerates him.

- When Kate and Lyra's relationship was still a secret, Virus was the only one Kate told. He kept it a secret for her, which Kate greatly appreciated.

- Kate sometimes helps Virus keep all his animals in check.

- They both like the Marvel universe, but Virus is more into it than Kate, so Kate will just soak up the information while Virus goes on a tangent.

- Virus is like an annoying yet endearing older brother to Kate.

- They live in the same cabin with Rouge, Wilson, and Desmond.

- Once when Lyra came over and she and Kate were having sex, Virus started playing 'Cbat' and slid his phone under the door. He thought it was hilarious. The girls did not.

- Kate sometimes bops Virus on the head when she's especially irritated with him.

- Kate rarely enters Virus's room because it always smells bad, so Virus just visits Kate in hers.

Troy and Ace of Spades

- They've known each other for 21 years.

- Troy was the person to first help Ace unlearn all the lies her Mormon family had taught her. When they first met, Troy hadn't come out as trans yet, but by the time he did, Ace was mostly accepting. In another year, she was one of his biggest supporters.

- They were neighbors who lived across the street from each other.

- One of Troy's older siblings, Winona, took Ace shopping once for clothes Ace actually liked instead of the traditional stuff her family made her wear.

- Both of them are royalty when it comes to gossip and they love filling each other in on all the latest tea. As teenagers, they even placed bets with Sully on how long it would take for Randy and Keith to get together.

- When they were kids, they went to separate schools, but that didn't stop Ace from sneaking out to hang with Troy and the others.

- Troy also bonded with Ace's little brother, Abraham. When Abraham died of a nasty asthma attack, he was there for Ace to comfort her.

- When Troy was murdered by Liu, Ace was forbidden by her parents to go to his funeral. Ace was, understandably, devastated.

- Troy lives with Ace and her family, and it's always his job to babysit Lorenzo and Finch when Ace and Kate are working. Lorenzo and Finch call him Uncle Troy.

Bloody Painter and Puppeteer

- They've known each other for 13 years.

- They were each other's best man at each of their respective weddings.

- While Puppeteer is the outgoing and mischievous one of the two, Painter is the quiet and reserved one.

- Puppeteer is a good storyteller, and Painter sometimes turns his stories into paintings.

- They have a lot of inside jokes.

- Painter has painted a few murals in Puppeteer's room.

- When they're together, they sometimes finish each other's sentences.

- They're often partnered on missions for Zalgo.

- Whenever Painter gets angry enough to start babbling in Korean, Puppeteer always goes to Nina for a translation. He eventually tried to learn a few words in Korean so he could at least try and understand them.

- Puppeteer sometimes teases Painter about its intolerance for his dad jokes.

- When Puppeteer says something stupid and Painter is there, they'll elbow him in the ribs.

Keith and Quentin

- They've known each other for 15 years.

- The two of them met at conversion camp when Quentin was 16 and Keith was 15. They ended up being bunkmates and Quentin ended up being the one to introduce Keith to consensual sex.

- Quentin was the first one to learn about what Keith's mother was doing to him. They made sure to comfort him and be there for him as best he could.

- After conversion camp, Keith and Quentin didn't see each other again until a few months after Keith was released from prison. They were coincidentally coworkers at the same job, and they picked up their friendship where they had left off.

- It was Quentin who gave Keith the confidence to go get his Medusa tattoo. Quentin went to the studio with him and held his hand during the process.

- When Keith ran away, the two once again fell out of touch until Killing Kate introduced Keith to her favorite nail salon, which happened to be where Quentin worked. Both of them were shocked but excited to see each other again.

- They're pretty much the perfect bimbo + emo duo.

- Quentin is very affectionate with Keith, often kissing him on the cheek and calling him "darling." Randy, being Randy, sometimes gets possessive.

- Quentin is very close with Arielle, whom she calls Uncle Quentin.