" walahi that air Commodore is the real meaning of drama. And to talk how he can cause so much chaos and still be as calm as ever."

" the both of you are dramatic. One minutes she doesn't have a boyfriend, the next minute she must get married within a week. You guys are perfectly made for each other walahi." That was the moment I realised  I am the third bride. How is  it possible I forgot my self like that. Then there came the siren and my heart skipped at once.

" they are here"  I immediately started my prayers. The noise of my siblings and visitors peeping through the window and making loud comments was alarming.
Within seconds I was done, I said my salam and I saw the groom's men elegantly walking in. Their perfumes alone preceed them. It took over the room.  once I perceive his perfume, I stood up and started another rakah. I was absolutely nervous.  I was praying but his presence had already dominated the room." YA ALLAH"  HOW do I even concentrate in my prayers. I was shaking and sweating. You mean I am going to do as my sister's did. I am very shy right now. How do I face them. My head became really crowded thinking about the situation.

" tana kan sallah "

" toh mallama ayi dai  a idar"

" wani salah  take yi neh kuma. Bata idar ba"

" sana is praying unbehalf of the world"

" pray for us you here. However, you won't escape giving your dreeeeeeeeam husband a warm hug  in front of us . We are here to witness your union, to see love and Learn. "

"  we were  talking about drama and dramatic.  this is it. Epic drama by sana" they continued their nonstop  sarcasm. Oh no sana. How do I even start . LORD PLEASE. I said in my prayers. I terminated quietly and used my hands to cover my face. I couldn't stand up or look up. I used the gaps inbetween my fingers to peep at them and saw that they were all  seated. I was wasting time for no reason.

" sana! baba is calling you right  away. " rayhana said as she dragged me out unprepared. I followed her suit trying to tell her how awkward I was feeling back there.

" where is baba "

"In your room. wai he needs to talk to you Asap. You know everywhere is crowded." She said.  We both entered the room and she took a step back, I turn to her and she left slamming the door behind

" baba I called out" just to see khalifa  standing next to the window with both hands tucked in his pocket. YA RABB is this human. He stood for quite some minutes and I freezed my gaze on him. He looked at me from hair to toes. My eyes began to form tears. My words choked in my throat. I closed my eyes and folded my palms in a fist.

I started crying.

" hit me if it makes you feel better" 

" you left"

" I am human. I make mistakes. You came into my life accidentally and I was not ready. I became confused, I lost focus. I didn't know what to think.  I know I caused this and i feel every pain you feel.".

" you left me to marry him"

" you didn't even give me a chance to think. You were in a hurry to outrun me"

" I had to"

" no, you don't have to. It's not a competition. Sana this is love. You don't just develop feelings for people anyhow you want. It has to come willingly"

" I was going to die" and I felt his arms around me. That was entirely strange.

" I am here now. "  I cried so much on his chest. His perfume was all on me

" fati will kill me"I said

" do you have a better joke." I felt little in his arms. I feel secured, protected and defended in his arms. He held me so tight my bones were piercing through but I don't want him to let go. I don't want to be left  alone again.