chapter one. draco malfoy fanfic

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓season one | episode one

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
season one | episode one

Summer House
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Daphne soaks in the summer sun as she lays by the pool enjoying her glass of apricot juice when water splashes on the ground in front of her. She pushes down her dark sunglasses when she sees the four boys making their way to her, Conrad, Jeremiah, Steven and James all have devious looks in their eyes. "No!" She rushes to her feet, abandoning her glass and shades to turn around to run away when someone grabs her.

"Can't run away this time," she hears Jesper laugh before she feels the cold water prickle every inch of her skin before she lets herself sink to the bottom.

When she finally returns back to the surface she feels her head get pushed down for a split second before she's let go and her eyes meet Belly's.

"You proud of yourself?" She asks and Belly nods, a smile on her face. "Okay," Daphne nods to herself, turning around to get out before rushing back and grabbing Belly as she drags them both to the bottom, a few air bubbles floating into the air as they smile at each other.

"So you can swim," she hears Ash say when they climb out of the water, shaking their heads a bit as the water flies everywhere. "Don't sound so disappointed," Daphne smiles, peeling her soaking wet shirt off her body and tossing it on her sister.

"And you," she turns around dramatically as she points at Jesper. "I will get my revenge on you," she warns as she throws her arm around Belly.

"Come on, kid, let's get dried off," the two girls slowly start making their way to the kitchen. "You know I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a year younger than you and I have boobs now," Belly sounds particularly proud of the last one.

"Where?" James asks as he walks past the girls. "British people are so rude," Daphne laughs, leaning her weight on Belly as she turns to the other girl. "Shouldn't you be eating a burger or something, American?" He asks and Daphne turns from Belly back looking back at James.

"Shouldn't you be colonizing Africa or something?" She asks and he mimics her before heading into the house. "Can we swap brothers or something?" Daphne turns back to Belly as they walk into the kitchen, water dripping behind them.

"My brother writes Draco Malfoy fanfic," Belly smiles and Daphne shakes her head, a laugh escaping her lips. "Keep him," she says before Laurel walks in, followed By Natasha and Susannah.

"You guys are dripping all over the floor," Laurel rushes to the bathroom while Natasha heads over to where the two girls pull apart from each other, Daphne's fingers slowly lingering on Belly's shoulders.

"Someone grew up," Natasha hugs Belly while Susannah hugs Daphne before Laurel returns hugging her as she puts a towel around the girl before heading over to Natasha and Belly who have been talking for a few seconds.

"You're so big," Susannah smiles at the two girls who each reach over for a fruit as their fingers brush against one another. When they turn to face one another Belly turns a vibrant red.

"I know, I'm adorable," Daphne pulls away, a smile on her face.

"Belly! Come on, we have a ritual swim, the ocean waits for no one," James pulls Belly out of her seat and Daphne watches as she laughs before the two start heading out.

"Daph! Come hang out!" She feels herself get pulled away by Malia and Jeremiah before she waves at the moms.