16 Trikal fights and Anirudh's adventure for Bondita

Start from the beginning

Sumati felt offended and stood beside Thakuma.

He said Somnath and Bhatuk to let's go inside.

Sumati asked Kalindi: Are we doing right thing only Thakuma? We are separating husband and wife?

Kalindi: sumati you only told me that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary came from foreign country. His thinking is just like a vilayati babu. Is it?

Sumati : yes Thakuma.

Kalindi: Then you only tell me do you completely believe that he will accept our Bondita. The one who had forgotten our culture how will he keep marriage relationships for life time. We also heard na that in angrezis  couples get separated so easily for every silly reason. Here that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary also applied for separation in court for silly reason only, took ulta pheras with our Bondita. Isn't it or not (sumati nodded).  We heard people gossiping about how our Bondita got humiliated on their wedding anniversary day  . When he is not having any intention to continue relationship with our house daughter what is the point of her staying there? Just as a show piece or just for their costly Banaras sarees and jewellery. Tell me. After some years he may really Marry again for his heir.  Who knows? His father despite of having three sons had married your niece in this age. Then how come his son is different from him?  Such is the mentality of this foreign cultured mentality men. They only look after their own pleasures.

Anirudh is also no different. One thing is for sure Sumati - He would never look up at our Bondita as his wife, love her as his wife and give children to her.

It's better they get separated and get our Bondita married to another person. Some days Bondita will feel sad but slowly she will get habituated to new place, new environment just like how she got habituated to that Roy Chowdhary family by leaving you.

After marriage when she gives good news na then she will only forget these people and realise how lucky she is to become someone's wife and becoming mother to her husband's child . Am I correct or not?

Sumati stammered: yes..yes Thakuma

Kalindi said: come lets go
____

Anirudh placed their photo (which they have got clicked in barrister attire) on his chest and sobbing thinking about the distance created between them and how painfully she told that she had left arguing and concurring with the one who gave shelter to her.

Surendra felt so light after speaking with Anirudh and came to see Anirudh's condition . He saw that Anirudh is crying  by cuddling something, murmuring Bondita.... I won't let you lose your qualities because of me or anyone. You should always remain khaas Bondita and tarq karne wali Bondita (Special Bondita and the one who gives arguments always)

Surendra  grasped that it could be Bondita's photo. He knocked the door and Anirudh stood embarrassed hiding it . Surendra said : You can hide Bondita's photo but you cannot hide the love on her in your eyes.

Anirudh blushed and surender asked : Your Pischi puja might have completed and she might be arriving. Did you plan anything of how to change her thinking?

Anirudh: Sir I have a plan..if you permit I will implement it and discussed it with Surendra, who listened it and said worriedly: That's risky Anirudh..you will get injured.

Anirudh: It's nothing sir I will do anything for Bondita.

Surendra looked shocked and moved away. Anirudh told that he will implement it without hurting his wife to which Surendra nodded.

_______

Tupur and Tapur took one bedroom and Tupur  opened window which is opposite to Somnath and Bhatuk room.