CHAPTER 16

Part 3

Napatalon ako sa gulat ng may magsalita uli sa selpon ko.

Then I realized that I pressed the wrong button.

I was about to end the call again but I got anxious when I hear his voice panicking on the other line.

"A-ano baang sinasabi mo? Hindi ka naman tupakin pero teka.S-siguro alam mona toh noh? Kaya prinaprank mo ko? Kanina pa kasi ako nakakarinig ng konting ingay habang nagsasalita ako. Siguro pasikreto mokong pinagtatawananan ngayon noh-."

I ended the call when I couldn't control my sobbing anymore.

I click the telegram app in my phone and send the pictures taken yesterday sa date namin ni Jayver. Which is not exactly a date because I rejected him abruptly.

I didn't know I can use this para maghanap ng paraang na layuan niya ko.

Nag isip ako ng masakit na salita na magpapatigil na sa kaniya.

"Jayver and I had sex last night."nanginginig ako habang tinatype ito.

In the middle of the night , on the side of the road with an oranged street light nearby.

Rain started pouring , but I was consumed in crying that I didn't notice how hard the rain showered that it matches my emotion right now.

I cried for a couple of minutes , and my knees started wobbling causing me to sat on the middle of the wet road.

Habang patuloy ang aking pagtangis. A man towered me. I quicky stood up when I thought it was him.

Ibabalik ko sana yung mga sinabi ko , I never want to break up with him. That was all lie. That the truth is I needed him.

But to my dissapointment, it was Jayver with his yellow umbrella.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito at umuulan?" galit nitong bungad sakin.

I heard a sound of a vehicle.At nakilala nga sa likod ni Jayver ang sasakyang humaharurot ni Hunter papalapit sa bahay namin.

I didn't reply to him instead , saktong pagbaba ni Hunter sa gitna ng ulan mula sa kaniyang kotse.

I kissed Jayver painfully infront of him.