CHAPTER 7

Hunter's POV

The whole place was now in dim light. I positioned myself at the center of the stage and when the light open to my direction. The whole crowd started screaming my name.

I adjusted the guitar I'm holding and commence to play it with my fingers.

I sang the first line with my eyes closed.

Kailan ako nagkulang sa iyo~

Ano bang meron siya na nagustuhan mo~

I eyed the crowd as I continue my song. From left to right I gave my fans a seductive smile.

As I was near in finishing my first song. That's when I unexpectedly saw her in the crowd.

Muntik na'kong mapatigil sa pagkanta at magsimulang humirintado ang puso ko.

What's wrong with you Hunter? Siya naman ang ang nagkasala but I why I am fucking nervous.

But why is that girl even here? After all she did ay may gana pa itong magpakita sakin?

I glance at her place again near the VIP section.She was standing and having a conversation with a man.

Nang lumingon ang lalaki sa banda ko ay namukhaan ko kung sino ito.

It was him , who else must it be.

That fucking guy na pinagpalit niya sakin.

Jayver

May sumignal saking staff na magproproceed na sa second song kaya't kinanta ko ang ikalawang kantang sinulat ko ng may galit at inis na nararamdaman.