Poet's note

Thank you so much if you made it so far first, know you really made  me happy by sharing these words I carried once in me; it's great to feel my book get noticed in sea of stars out there in the vast sky. You know what I mean, poet's way of blab;) anyway here down below is my view on my poems long time after finishing them, please read it so that you see it again with opened eyes from clear perspective .

Honestly, I have always fought the idea of putting something out there for people to see because I care how it may impact the viewers however tiny number of people they maybe. I just don't want to add another negativity to already chaotic world.  So take these poems with grain of salt.

    The peoms don't mean to exalt sadness, advocate depression, beautify irrationality or rectify extreme emotions. Even though some of these poems may have explicitly state these sort of feelings; now you may wonder why are these here then? They are experience of feelings written in raw form. So that you may know its okay to exprience feelings beyond your control. Therefore when you tap into some intriguing expressions, only thing  I want you to know is that someone felt them. That you are not alone in misery of life if you feel delusional. If these poems don't resonate with you, it can simply be for a knowledge of existence of these emence feelings and maybe you can sympathies or understand those that are going through them. Period.

These poems are just stating the exprience of both realistic and unrealistic emotions; therefore, by writing them I never meant to say the feelings were right nor judge them wrong by any means. Its just stating the raw feeling. Nothing more, nothing less.

Because I know certainly for scariest poem I wrote, I went back after some time to laugh at the silliness of it all and my saddest poem felt like a scar that didn't even leave a mark let alone hurt. So maybe its a testimony to never take your chaos or sadness literally, as your story continues to be written it may turn to happy one in the middle of sentence. Until then my poems says, "it's okay, I know; I was mad crazy too once upon past and here I am with healthy mind way far from sadness dead grip living as though it all never happened."

Nonetheless aside from all the precaution blab, I want you to know it was alot of fun for me writing and posting the poems. Hope you enjoy it as well.

love AB;)