17. stubborn

Ella brought a disguise for Daenerys, she it was not safe to travel with Daenery's silver hair on display. The clothes were of common women, but even in those clothes, Ella found her captivating. Ella had already talked to Mark and Maria about them leaving the place. They made down to comman area of the traven and found Maria and Mark waiting for them.
Ella made her way toward Mark with a questioning gaze. Mark fiddled with his hands before he spoke " I want to thank you for saving our lives, if.. if you ever need anything please remember you have me." Ella gazed into his eyes and there was pure honesty. Mark reminded her of her friends from the army. This made her emotional for a second.  Ella smiled at him "you have me too mark".
Maria made her way towards Ella. She hesitated for a second, but her action surprised Ella. Maria threw herself on Ella and hugged her tight. She whispered in her ear. "I always remember you." When she pulled out of the hug, Ella nodded.
Daenerys and Ella made their way out. Daenerys was lost in thought. She did not know what to think of while Ella was cold and calculating towards everyone, she was loyal to the core. She observed how Ella showed emotions for a split second while talking with Mark. It was somewhat a mix between longing and relief but before she can understand Ella was back to normal, as if it never occurred. Maria hugging Ella bothered Daenerys to no end. A possessive fire burned deep in her stomach.  She wanted to rip Maria's arm off her but she gritted her teeth and made no move.

Ella and Daenerys made it to their destination without any further problems.  At the gate, they were stopped by unsullied guarding the entrance. Daenerys removed her disguise and order to let them in. Seeing their queen the unsullied guided both of them to the throne room. News of her arrival had traveled fast and worried Missandei along with grey worm, sir Barristan and jorah made their way.
Daenerys was soon engulfed by worried Missandei in her arms.
"I am ok Missandei" she assured.
Before she can address everyone jorah had his sword held against Ella's neck.
"Khaleesi .."
"Lower your sword sir jorah. Ella is my personal queen's guard and the reason why I am unharmed and alive" Daenerys cut him off with steel in her voice.
"But.." he began again.
Daenerys raised her arm to stop him.
"This topic is not open for discussion, I am tired other things can wait. Come, Ella." With this being said she nodded to sir barristan and grey worm and made her way towards her chambers.
Ella without hesitation followed Daenerys without hesitation.
But she can surely feel confusion and curiosity from others while rage and hurt jorah.

Daenerys stopped in front of her chamber. She looked at Ella.
"Go rest Ella " ill see you tomorrow.
With that, she made her way into her chambers leaving Ella alone to her thoughts. Soon Missandei showed her her room. Ella sat on her bed with a sigh. It was an interesting day she thought.