16. decisions

Ella made her way back to Marks place. It was very late and she hoped everyone was asleep. She slowly made her ay inside without making single noise. She made her way to her room. She wasn't expecting to see Daenerys in her room. She sat on the chair beside the bed. Ella took a look at Daenerys sleeping face.

The very same face which was always on her mind. She looked very peaceful . If anyone saw her this was no one would beleave this young beautiful women was a queen , who with one one word can burn the kingdom down the ash. Ella slowly made her way out of the room leaving daenerys sleeping . She had to, it was too much for Ella . This sudden attraction will be reason of her death. She sighed. " I need to find answers." she thought.

Daenerys woke with a slight pain in her lower back. She open her eyes and scanned her sourrounding. After sometime she remebered the events of yestarday. She fight with Ella. The wounds, Asking her to be queens guard and lastly Ella leaving her without answers. Daenerys hoped Ella would return , so she waited for her in her room but seems like she did not . Deanerys thought. Daenerys had made up her decision to keep Ella by her side. She was queen and she will get her Queensguard or maybe much more. Ella's missing presence was a dissapontment but she had to be patient. Daenerys knew Ella was not a normal soilder , She had her secrets and she has to wait for Ella to open up.

She stood up to make her way out . But before she could , Ella entered the room. Daenerys wes pleasently surprised to see her , but her face did show any emotions . She waited for Ella to make the first move.

" I accept" words left ella's mouth. It took a moment for Daenerys to understand the meaning. Two stared at each other .Both of them trying to figure out what were they thinking. Daenerys thought it would take a lot persuing for Ella to join her but this news was surprising.
"But " Ella started ,ofcourse thought daenerys and mentally rolled her eyes.
"U will let me free of my duty,when I need to go" ella demanded.
"Is that all? " daenerys questioned.she nodded. "Ok" daenerys whispered.

Ella kneeled and pledged her loyalty and service to daenerys. That was the moment when both ella and daenerys were processed slowly to the destination waiting for them.
"It's time to return to kingdom ".
"Ofcourse your grace. I will make the preparation. " with this being said Ella made her way.

Many things were going on in daenerys mind but at least she was able to take Ella with her.
She knew ella was loyal to her but terms were included it was not the loyalty similar to missidie or jorah. But she will wait .

Sorry for short chapter , I was going to discontinue this story but I'll now try to update frequently.