Ch 17. our world

"NO!" quackity spred his wings and dove to the hole just in time and caught the slime. "Hang on! I got you kid!" "Quackity, thank you for everything, I'm sorry." "No no no! Don't let go! I can pull you up!" Quackity struggled to pull him up using his wings to gain better stability. Dream looked at the situation then back to schlatt. "I think I'm going to use that favor now."  "But-"  "do it Schlatt." "I- yes dream." Schlatt had no choice. He walked up to the struggling man. "I'm sorry baby." He shoved Quackity into the pit, tears in his eyes. Quackity never let go of the slime, he flapped rapidly to get both him and Charlie away from the lava. "HANG ON!" "QUACKITY! thank you for everything. Maybe I was almost human. You taught me so much and I wish it could last."  "No no no no! What are you saying? We're both making it out!" "Goodbye, Quackity from las navadas." Charlie said with a smile as his wrist melted off from his hand and fell into the lava. Quackity reached for his wrist again but missed. Quackity flew closer to the lava, continuing to reach for his friend. Splash, Charlie hit the lava. "NO!" Quackity stayed hovering above the lava, holding the slime in his hand crying. “Slime…no..what have you done purpled, Schlatt, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”

Quackity put the slime in his pocket and pulled out his sword. “Well done Schlatt.” Dream praised. Schlatt stayed silent unsure if he killed his husband or not, then he heard it, the faint, “what have you done” from the pit. Fear shot through Schlatt, was it his ghost or was he alive? Suddenly, Quackity shot up out of the pit and looked Purpled down first. Tears streaming down his face he flew directly at purpled, sword drawn. Purpled turned around a second too late as he got stabbed by Quackity. “You..killed him.” Purpled couldn’t speak, the air from his lungs being drained, unable to gain anymore oxygen. Purpled lost a canon life. Quackity looked to Schlatt and ran toward him reaching for his throat. “YOU! If it weren’t for you pushing me he would be alive!”  “I- ACK- stop! I had to! I-it was Dre-DREAM!” Quackity wouldn’t listen, he held Schlatt against the wall, choking him. “STOP!” Schlatt kept pleading, gasping for air, it wasn't his fault. Quackity knew this and didn't care, he took Quackity's best friend and was angry. He would stop only when his ex was passed out. "HONEY! S-STOP! P… lea… se." Schlatt passed out and Quackity stopped. Dream enjoyed the chaos that happened. He had the revival book in an ender chest, where he knew Quackity would never be able to get it. He walked away laughing. Quackity fell to his knees and weeped. "Sorry hon… I didn't mean too.. " he took the slime out of his pocket and looked at his bloody sword. He looked at purpled's dead body, feeling no remorse for what he'd done.

Quackity stood up and walked back into the casino, still holding the goo. He sat at one of the dealer tables, lost in thought. Before he wasn't alone he had someone to comfort him, but this time he was truly alone. Purpled was dead for now, Schlatt was passed out and probably wouldn't be very happy, slime was gone, fundy went home and foolish was busy. He had nobody. Not even sapnap or karl. Alone. He felt he couldn't sulk in the casino much longer and went to his room.

"Remember slime, this is our legacy, the only thing we leave behind once were gone. One day this will all be yours, when I'm gone slime."  "Don't worry! I'll take good care of it! Let's leave behind a good one."

Quackity woke up from his dream a bit startled, it wasn't just a dream. This was something that had really happened. A knock came on the door. "Mmnn coming.. Schlatt?"  "Hey.. Can I come in?" "Uh yea. Look I'm sorry for- choking you out earlier… I was-"  "I know. You were mad and you had every fucking right to be. It was an asshole move, in fact it was a bastard move and I shouldn't have listened to that green bitch." "It's ok.. Hun. He could've done anything to ya if you didn't. It was fated to happen eventually… always seems to." "What do you mean?" Quackity felt sadness rising in his chest again. "I would rather not talk about it.. Would you like some where to sleep? That isn't the couch or the floor?"  "Yea that would be nice." Schlatt walked in and Quackity grabbed the pull out bed from under his own. He got a couple blankets and some pillows. "Is that good?" "Yea, thanks Quackity." "Of course, let me know if you need anything." He checked the time, 12:00 am. It was much later than he thought. He went to sleep again.

"Thank you for showing me what it's like to be human."  … ..  "Look! I- I did it!"  "But.. I trust you Quackity from last Navadas, should I stop?"  "No slime, that's alright. That's alright." "I feel alive! Wow!" 
"If you want revenge slime you got to plan it out and get people to help you with it and-"

"is it ever worth it?"  "What?"  "I mean I've seen a lot and I mean if people keep going at each other like that… is it ever worth it?"
"No slime.. It isn't"."

Beep beep beep beep. Click. "Hey schlatt you awa- that's new." He was already up for once. He went down stairs and saw Schlatt cooking? That was new as well. "Oh,  morning hon. Your awake, did you have a good sleep?"  "Uhm.. Yea it was alright. A bit Saddening but ya know. What's all this?"  "As you know I've been trying to uhh get better so I got up early and made breakfast. Er uhm… tried to." The eggs that he made were scrabbled a little to hard and the biscuits were either a tad to burnt or a tad undercooked. "It's the thought that counts. Thanks." Quackity mustered a smile and helped schlatt clean up before helping him to make actual food. "So quackity, you doing ok after everything that's happened?" Quackity realized he hadn't changed his clothes, rather he still had his casino outfit on and his tie was undone in a messy manor. Even his hair was messy. Alright? No, far from it. Content and working on accepting it? Yea, one could suppose so. But he stayed silent, unsure of how to word it. "Well… what ever your feeling.. Maybe we could try again? Start over?"  "Ya.. I'd like that schlatt. Your my world… I guess I never really.. Gave up ya know?"  "Yea. And ya know what? Your mine. Together, it's our world honey."
_______________________________

AN: most people write Schlatt and Quackity angst, just wanted to throw in some wholesome. :')