Ch. 15 And it feels like the end.

"Slime you- you can't win against a literal god! What were you thinking?!"  Quackity couldn't believe what he had just heard, Charlie just made a bet with a god. He's clearly at a disadvantage here. "Quackity don't worry! I'll be fine." "Even if you last long enough to ware him out, he isn't going to back down, your going to have to kill a god slime."  "It.. It won't come to that. I can steal all his energy and make him pass out! Trust me." Quackity wasn't sure how to respond to that. "How would you "steal his energy?"  It doesn't make sense!"  "You ever wonder how I broke up the fight between you and sapnap when you were arguing?"  "Wait that was you?!" Sapnap said. "Mhm. I got this, after all I've lived this long haven't I?" Charlie seemed highly confident in his abilities. Quackity sighed and just nodded, he knew it would not be easy and if Charlie lost, well, the outcome would not be good.

Everyone in las navadas headed to the abandoned Coliseum, on one side of the build was dream and George, on the other, Quackity, fundy, purpled, and foolish; who set his backpack down indecating he would be back. Quackity got up to go talk to Charlie, prep him for what was to come. "Hey slime. How are ya feeling?"  "I can't tell. I'm nervous but almost excited? I'm not 100% sure."  "Well, despite my worry I'm sure you'll do great. And hey remember, the house always wins. And we are the house."  "Thanks Quackity. Knowing you have confidence in me makes me feel like I'm going to do great!" "Of course kid, and hey take this." Quackity handed him a long bladed, nethrite sword. "Quackity, this is your sword i- I can't take this-."  "Take it, your going to need it more than I will." "I-... Thank you Quackity. And hey if I don't make it-." "You will."  "If I don't make it, I just want to say thank you, thank you for showing me what it's like to be human!" Charlie smiled. Quackity didn't know what to say; he felt like crying. Quackity hugged him. "Of course slime. And hey, you're going to do great, ok? Remember what I told you." "Right!" Quackity gave one last goopy hug before walking back to his seat. Looking at the seating area Foolish couldn't be seen. "Weird, foolish is always at big stuff like this… where could he be?"

Quackity walked around the coliseum, looking for foolish. He heard some voice on the opposite side of the arena. “….please……..why can’t….”  As he got closer the voices became more clear, it was foolish and someone else? Quackity looked around the corner and saw him with the god from before. His voice was much deeper and even more distorted, but you could still hear what he was saying. “Foolish, you shouldn’t be here right now, don’t you have more work to do?” “I know but as a part of las Navadas i gotta be here.” “Mmm. And hows the religion coming?” “It’s going nicely, I’ve almost finished the statue and quite a few people are in the religion, even George.” “Yes good, well you really should go work on that more.” “But-“ “no, go work on that more foolish. You only have 1 week left ya know. Besides, you want to go full don’t you?” “I-I…..yes sir, thank you XD.” Foolish started walking towards Quackity. Quackity hid behind a nearby pillar before heading back to his seat. He sat down next to foolish. 5 till. "So foolish. What was that about?"  "What was what about?" Foolish was collecting his stuff. "The thing with uhm- XD?"  "I- uh- look can't talk now I gotta go."  "wait foolish-!" Foolish had already left. 1 minute until the fight. Quackity couldn't help but tap his foot  he was worried. Worried about the slime but also his country and his life. The two opponents entered the arena, Charlie had full netherite, the sword quackity gave him and a stack of 16 ender pearls. XD had a giant nethrite sword, his "painted smile" glowing a bright green.  XD wasn't a normal size but wasn't full size either, roughly around 9ft to put to perspective. 5, they readyed their swords, 4, 3, stances in position, 2, 1! It was officially 7 o'clock. Slime ran as fast he could full force toward the god. He swung his sword and managed to start taking some energy. XD swung the massave sword barely missing the slime. As Charlie ran a bit more XD already used an ender pearl to get just ahead of Charlie. Charlie ducked the sword hit and sliced some of his slime hair. "Too close!" He thought. Charlie jumped above the next swing and absorbed even more energy. He was feeling great.