Chapter 9

Having dodge that bullet fired by the devil magical girl, Homura Akemi, Touma clenched his right hand into a fist, strongly. In Homura's perspective, she was impressed that Touma dodged that bullet. Despite how plain he looks as described by Miyuki, he really is a hardened foe. Most importantly, the right hand that he wields in which she will actively avoid hitting as she could... But first...

"However, I can't guarantee that you will dodge the second or many others. ...It's best for you to come with us, Touma Kamijou. As it is for your own good..."

"So you're both together...?" *Touma responded, furiously.

*Homura looks at Cure Heart before looking back at Touma again...

"Perhaps." *Homura answers. However, in truth, Cure Heart and Homura had never talked to each other as this is the first time they met. That's assuming that Cure Heart is actually on her side and was sent by the entity.

*Touma had fallen for that answer, believing it as he proceeded to call out her actions with Cure Heart. "Then can you convince her to understand what she is doing? She's causing all this damage around here and almost killed somebody! You saw that too, didn't you?"

 "Then can you convince her to understand what she is doing? She's causing all this damage around here and almost killed somebody! You saw that too, didn't you?"

"...Yes. I did see it." *Homura made no hesitation in responding to that.

*Hearing that strange girl agrees, he continues to convince the two... "Then..."

"It was good."

*...Touma became flabbergasted by that word. Did...did that girl really just say what he heard...? He have hoped that he just misheard it... "What...? D-don't screw with me! You don't care what happens to everyone here?!"

"Of course I am not kidding...Touma Kamijou" *Homura brushed her hair to her side as she responded with a laid back attitude towards the damage caused here. That partner of hers is using her powers, almost killing the girl behind Touma, and involving innocent people here for their own slugfest! and that long haired girl is laidback about it?! Touma furiously responded to that.

"People are getting hurt around here because of you two! Those powers you have are not for you to use recklessly, no matter where you are!!"

" "...People?" " *Homura looked at Touma quizzically, in which the Level 0 noticed her silence and expression she made towards him. Judging by how the girl responded, it was as if she meant that these people around here are not considered value in her view...

*As Homura was piecing together what Touma is talking about, she figured out what he meant by...

"...Oh...I see. I suppose It's normal for you to lack the understanding of what world we are in. In that case, let me enlighten you."

Sis Puella Magica