The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee

Start from the beginning

Erin: I heard that.

The boy slightly flinched from her disappointed stare.

Camila: So, the end of what?

She wears a set of cyan scrubs with darker, blue-rimmed sleeves, white shoes, black glasses with a red top, and blue earrings.

Luz: Our book report.

The snake in AJs hand bites the Azura dolls head in Luz' hand making the boy slightly gasp.

Luz: *Unfazed* I think we knocked it out of the park.

Principal: Your book report is why your in here!

He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

Luz: Oh so that's where the backup snakes were.

AJ: Slither free my babies!

Erin: *Growls* AJ.

AJ: Sorry.

Erin: *Raises a brow* Also Lou Jitsu isn't in Azura is he?

Luz: We thought it would be a good idea to do a crossover.

AJ: It was her idea and it was a success in my opinion.

Luz: Aww!

She gives him a side hug making them both smile happily and tint of pink on their cheeks.

The parents look at them with small smiles before getting back to the reason they were here

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principals office the last 3 times?

Erin: I could ask the same question to you, young man.

AJ: Oh cmon they weren't all bad.

School play flashback

Luz and AJ are in a school play for abourlt Romeo and Juliet.

Luz is holding a fork while AJ has a small bottle of lemonade

Luz: *Holds a fork* Oh happy dagger give me death!

AJ: *Holds a small bottle of lemonade* May this poison take me away of this mortal coil!

Luz: We shall go out-!

Both: Together!

Luz stabs the fork into her body, ripping her dress causing a bundle of linked sausages to spill out of her dress.

AJ pours the lemonade in his mouth but doesn't drink it. He secretly grabs a handful of baking soda from his pocket and dumps it in his mouth causing foam to shoot out of his mouth and finally falls to the ground, dramatically twitching.

The other students and teachers runaway, screaming from their act.

Art project flashback