Once Again

Scaramouche's P . O . V

 "..- I sha'll take that offer." I said after the "small break of thinking of choice". Kazuha slightly smiled at me "Great~! We sha'll go talk to the manager about it so you can join us, obviously tomorrow. The shift had already ended" I nodded not knowing what else to say, then kazuha grabs my arm while dragging and says "Now let's get some ice cream, sha'll we?". Didn't answer him and just let him drag me all the way to the ice cream truck that was close by us "What flavor do you prefer, Scara?". '..and he used that nickname again.' I thought as all I said was "Anything but not chocolate." He chuckled; "Atleast you are not that picky.- An Strawberry and an Vanilla ice cream please!" He warmly looked to the girl serving, though the girl starter blushing. For no reason that got me mad... and cringed out. Like they don't even know each other- no? whatever.. "Yes, r-right up sir!" she stutered through her words. I only rolled my eyes and waited for her to make the ice creams so we can just fucking leave. Kazuha looked at me confusedly not knowing why I seem so "mad". 

Once she gave our ice creams I got Kazuha's arm softly and got him away from there and said "Don't like her, let's just go somewhere else" Kazuha chuckled "aww, why don't you like her? she did nothing! Also mind stop dragging me..? we can go in the park for a bit." I let go of kazuha's arm, but before we continued walking; "on second hand nevermind-" Kaz said while grabbing my hand "-You walk too fast so.." 

I didn't comment since in fact I was fast.. The park wasn't far but oh well. Once we got there there were only small kids. annoying but better than that one ice cream girl for real. It was loud here indeed. I continued eating the ice cream then a little boy came up to us: "Aren't you two both guys? guys can't be together silly!" I wanted to punch that kid straight in the face. My god, kids are so annoying.. Kazuha directly let's go of my hand and says; "WAIT WAIT IT ISN'T HOW IT LOOKS LIKE.. Was holding his hand to keep up with him..." 

Well. was alright before this dumb kid came up to us, I rolled my eyes and said "Just fuck off kiddo. Go to your momma and cry about it instead" The boy got a bit intimidated and ran off. My eyes flew to the side and saw some kids falling and start crying. Kazuha tilted his head when he saw me holding back my laughter "huh? what's that funny? You just shoo that kid away then start laughing. C'mon now Scara.." I pointed at the kids falling, Kazuha does not have same humour so he just shrugged to not just say "oMg YoU'rE sO sAdiSt!!!1!1!!" we talked a bit, finished the ice cream as well. 

It got pretty late "Kaz, you have to go back home no?" he got a bit suprized that I called him Kaz and not Kazuha instead. Yeah I do not use nicknames but he uses Scara a bit too much. "Yes, I have to.. it's kinda late" - "I'll get you home, come on" I lend my hand to him, he was sitting on the grass just looking at the sky "...I still miss you." he whispered , I did hear but acted like I didn't... "Huh?" .. "nothing" he said as he grabbed my hand and got up "let's go now~!" he smiled as if some seconds ago he wasn't sad "yeah.."

I accompanied him all the way 'til we reached his home. The way wasn't that long so it was no problem at all. His home was a small apartament, was pretty good looking indeed. If I we're to choose where to live I would chose this place, Not because it's his place or about him, just because the place seems very cozy. Kazuha asked to see me tomorrow at the caffee shop to talk out with the manager... Almost forgot I accepted that offer. "Alright then Scara! See you tomorrow. Thank you for taking me home, and it was pretty fun to hang out with you! Bye bye." I nodded and just left without another word.. Am I rude? No, I'm just being myself. 

As I open the entrace door to leave the apartament, I couldn't see anything at all.. It feels O.D.D to walk through the darkness not knowing yours or someone elses step. When I was with Kazuha, walking- it felt way more comfortable. It felt like he was a guiding light to me, making the night seem less dark, less..lonely. I just ignored and continued my way, even though it was pitch black. As soon as I have arrived well called home, Childe came into my head again.. He will surely send me the tasks for tomorrow as well... How nice of him I will be able to waste my time again!! Mostly trying to understand what in Jesus he wrote on the paper. That's true struggle.. I sighed and throw myself on bed, though I couldn't sleep, I tried my best.