Work

Scaramouches'  P.O.V

'The breeze outside is calmly.. Maybe once I'm out of here I should go out for a walk.. Over all it's almost time' I patiently waited in front of the window for my last task of the day as the wind blows into my face. The door slams and I hear a voice panting while talking;

"Sir.. huff we have got a messag- huff... message letter from someone. It wasn't huff face to face, we don't know who is it. Here you go" The pyro agent fatui had lend me the letter. As I took a peek I realized it's by Tartaglia 'Tsk. What does he even want?' I thought.

I started mumbling the letter, inaudible so the other fatui doesn't hear;

"What is it? Is it an attack? Do w-" I cut off the agent "Keep your mouth shut. I didn't give permission for you to speak, it's none of your business." I went down the hall, somewhere where there aren't any others, nor the harbingers so I can continue reading. " You know I'm supposed to get Moraxs' gnosis? ---" "No, you aren't idiot. it isn't as you choose, it's neither a competition, it's serious for her majesty dumbass" I mumbled. How stupid can he be? No one said anything he can, we need to get them for Tsaritsa- "What are you reading there?- or must say writing?" As I looked, there was a woman's appearances. A tall woman with short white hair, with black streaks.. her eyes dead as always. "What are you even doing here?" I closed the letter as I get up and give a look to her. "That I must ask you. Here almost nobody comes, why would you?" I sigh "Nothing." I coldly said as I walk away, and peek quickly to the important thing in the letter, the location. seems like it's at Third-Round Knockout. . . random place must say. I ran off, this travel took quite a lot to get to him. way too much, didn't even took breaks. ' hm... wait, Arrlecchino isn't allowed to get to that place either.. she actually must've looked for me. Fuck. well.. I don't quite care about her now, I'm far away to turn back for probably a stupid question of hers.'.

I soon reached Liyue, but didn't see Childe around.. I only saw a man telling stories.. I slowly approached and tried to ask "friendly" "Hello. Have you seen a bit- I mean. a ginger head tall guy wearing clothes that a re probably from the bin- I MEAN gray clothes. He also has blue eyes. He told me to come for him here, but no traces of him around." the man soon looked back at me "oh ho!! they have already left, they told me for you to go at Northland Bank!" Great. More to walk.

Fortunately the way to Northland wasn't long at all, only too many stairs to go... sigh I slowly open the door, but, Childe still wasn't there; 'Did he leave again? This mother fucker is making me walk a little too much, doesn't he think so?' Was a little aware of the fact he just may try to scare me off again like last time. slowly walking around the bank.. My footsteps we're loud 'satisfying, not gonna lie. . .' I thought. Looked around but still wasn't seen.

I decided to go upstairs but footsteps we're heard, not only mine. I stopped from walking, so theirs stopped. "Hmm..?" I said confusedly. Didn't care at all so kept going up but they we're getting closer. I stopped walking again at the right time and heard them, there was someone else with me here. "No time to be fucking hiding around. Who's here?" I said with a cold tune, loud and echo-y to be heard in this place. NO RESPONSE . . . "So this is how we will play?" I quietly draw my weapon out and went down stairs, since there's where I heard. stopped to the wall on the stairs and took a peek NOTHING TO BE SEEN "oh?" I mumbled. jumped off the stairs and attacked for self defense- It was Tartaglia with a tall man, with brunette hair, but dark.. pitch of orange in the end and held in a tie, with amber glowing eyes. Happily, I didn't manage to hit either of them.

"Aye, what's your problem?" Childe said, more mocking. "Tsk. You made me walk everywhere for you. And whoever this grandpa looking ass b-" I was cut off "So. Childe, explain to him what you need to explain, I may take my leave since it's none of my business." The well known "Zhongli" left. I sighed as I spoke "So? what is it?"
Childe looked a bit nervous.. "What. is. it. ?".

AFTER HE EXPLAINED

Childe explained the whole thing to me. but I was facetious. How could this happen again? I sighed, Tartaglia scratched his back head , then waited for my response. I was quiet, and so was he. I guess I had to help him out, I went all the way here for nothing? No. I decided to speak back. . 

AUTHORS NOTE: This fanfictions may be a little weird you know, and also has weird cliff hanger It may not get attention but if you had read it we'd be happy to know if we should continue! (ALSO YES THIS WILL BE A KAZUSCARA FANFICTION BUT HE WONT BE INCLUDED FOR NOW 😈😈) -Kazu, Ven's a sleepy head.
Hey, Im not even THAT much of a sleepyhead!-Ven

929 words!!