The coffee shop

Kazuha's P . O . V :

 I had woken up confusedly why I wasn't at work, my head started to hurt again, then I remembered I had taken only ONE day off because I was sick. " * sigh * .. I can't take another day off can I.. No I am not letting Aether do the work by his own." I look at the clock on the bed table 'only 6 a.m? work's at 8 a.m. .. Maybe I can go for a walk to clear my head- But I'm tired too.'

 I guess going for a walk may wake me up better' I thought. So I got out of bed and looked through my closet for my kimono, but I had found my Kakugasa ' ...Why is this still in my closet. sigh I remember the days I was used to live in Inazuma and got pre called as a fugitive. That was.. hell. '

 I slowly put it back and got my clothes, then went outside for fresh air. The wind wasn't so strong here so I had follow from where the wind gets strong. It had lead me to Mountain TianHeng; "The scenery is beautiful as well" I mumbled as the wind blows in my face, I sat down and put my head on my hands.

 * after an hour or so? *

 To be honest I was about to fall asleep right there but Beidou saw me, "KAZUHA!!" she yelled enough for me to hear her, although scared me a little bit there; "Yes, Beidou?" I responded, "Not on job yet?". I kind of lost track of time so I didn't really know what time is it; "..What time is it?" , "Oh, it's just 06:49!" She said. I sighed in relief that I am not late on job. "Want to come with me and the crux for a small sea travel? For one hour because why not!" I thought about her offer. "So, you down for?" , "Sure." I said as I got up and followed her, over all work would be in a hour and 11 minutes. 

The ride was indeed peaceful with lots of beautiful views , I'm so sad I already had to go, I'd stay longer but I must go. I had said goodbye to Beidou and ran to the coffee shop, the way to there was pretty long, I was at the docks since Beidou left me there. I open the door harshly out of breathe, then I see Aether. He got a little startled there but he yet friendly greeted me "Good morning Kazuha, I hope you slept well, -" He said looking at my eyes, he could tell I'm still a little tired then he looked away for me to get the "joke" "- How are you feeling today?" I had responded in a hurry while panting "Well... Better than before for..sure." I exhale and go to the backroom of the coffee shop to find my barista uniform 

I got out from the backroom of the coffee shop and yelled; "AETHER WHERE'S MY BARISTA UN-" I kept quiet when I saw a client. But I still needed to find the uniform, if the manager found out I'm here without it he'd think I came here for nothing again. I slowly walk up to Aether a bit embarrassed; "Aether, where's it?" , "Where's what...?" He answered "My uniform, I can't find it." , "It's there! I'll go search for it, take this persons order, doesn't matter if you have these clothes for now, just make it while I search!" He told me as he smiled and ran to the backroom. "Well.. alright. What would you like?" I slightly smiled at the man. He had indigo blue-purplish hair and purple eyes. He has a big hat yet he's so short? how- yeah. whatever. I should pay attention to the order and not mess it up. He finally looked at me after looking at menu to choose and spoke "mm... I'd like an iced latte" "Nothing to eat?" , "No, I'm fine." We didn't have other co workers than me and Aether so I made the iced latte myself 'What's taking Aether so much?' as I thought that, Aether rushes , "I have found it!" , "oh good, also where's the letter I was supposed to receive yesterday?" 

            Scaramouche P . O . V :

'oh? letter.. did I give it to the wrong person? Now this is embarrassing..."

I was sure that Childe said "The blond one!" ... Well, he messed up, not me, right? ... 'I don't even know if I should apologize to him or not.. No, apologizing will make it way more awkward than the situation itself' I kept quiet the whole time hoping that person won't realize I was the one that gave the letter yesterday. The blond haired guy came up to be and give me my order, then turned to the albino haired person; "You we're supposed to get a letter? Well, in fact, I got a letter just yesterday. Was out of context so I didn't open it." He turned back again for me to give the money then he took a close look at me; "Wait a bit . . . You're that guy that gave me the letter" ... 'Now this is embarrassing' I thought.

I mumbled; "Yes... I'm sorry?" then it all went silent. "I'm sorry, what did you say? We couldn't quite hear you." the albino hair says. "YOU- I,,well. I just apologized. nothing more." turned a little red out of embarrassment knowing it'll get awkward right after but I couldn't leave before I could finish my drink. "It's fine. AETHER WHERES THAT LETTER?!" he yelled; "I don't remember.. I have- lost it.. sorry." it went silent. I took a sip as I looked outside and then saw the albino hair sit in front of me 

" ... * sigh * Did you read that letter? " he said, as I answer "No. I kept my curiosity out of his stupid shit" ; "Do you know where he is?" he curious has asked "No idea, he's always somewhere." I said. "How about you take me with you to find him after. I must talk to him but don't know him at all. It's just some . . major problems I have with him. Well then, how may I call you?" I was silent then answered "..Just call me Scaramouche." , quick he talks back "Alright Scara. You can call me Kazuha!-" I was silent again, dude, I told him S C A R A M O U C H E not S C A R A- sigh. I wanted to do the same thing, and shortcut his name; "aLriGhT KaZu" . He giggled a little then we hear a scream from the counter side "KAEDEHARA I AM NOT DOING ALL THE JOB BY MY OWN A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE COMING" and Kazuha yelled back "WAIT A BIT! ... Alright, how about at 6 P.M come over here at the coffee shop and get me?" He smiled at me. " * sigh * fine. got it." ; "Thank you! COMING AETHER!!" He got up in rush and help Aether out. 

While I kept drinking the iced latte looking out the window.

AUTHORS NOTE: Well we did as much as we could and Ven Ven was mostly busy, this is all we could do [upset] nothing else to say than glad if you have read this! -Kazu

words used: 1256