Preeta blushed and the two of them started the make out session.

In Purbuls room.

Purab had just come out the shower and was wrapping himself in a towel when Bulbul rushed in colliding with him and she landed over him on the floor, her hands on his moist chest she got lost in her husband unknowingly she leaned in and kissed him, words were not needed just their passion.

Shrishmeer.

Sameer was busy picking up the pillows of the floor as he knew his wife would not wake up in a hurry as he went to the other side of the bed he tripped over the bedding and fell over his wife who let out a yelp and Sameer quickly covered her mouth before she woke the whole family, 

Sameer: " lambu don't shout its only me".

She bit his hand.

Shri: " Really shorty is this anyway to wake someone up"

Sameer: " I didn't mean to I just tripped and fell over you but never mind that at least we have a chance to romance." He smirked and tucked her hair stroking her face and blowing her shoulders and she got lost in the money with her shorty.

Kritika was already downstairs making breakfast as Arjun had left for some important work, she had just finished setting the tea tray when Sarlama popped into the kitchen.

Sarla: " Kritika Beta, why are you doing all that,the maid will do it na".

Kritika"no no maasi, it's okay, Arjunji was saying how you all like tea in special way so I made it like that".

She smiled at her and helped her carry the tea tray out.

In the family lounge, the daadis had already gathered as well as Mahesh a Raghuveer and Rakhi and Kareena, they smiled as the duo walked in.

Karan walked in whistling shocking everyone.

Mahesh: " rakhiji, can you see what I'm seeing or is something wrong with me".

Rakhi: " Haan Maheshji even I am seeing the same ".

While others giggled.

Luthrad: " Karan beta you feeling okay na, which side did the sun rise today".

Karan looked confused"  Why girlfriend".

Rockstar D" Because you are here first before everyone else that's a first".

Karan blushed a bit.

Soon everyone had gathered and They sat for breakfast, many had noticed there was silence between dishrish but no one said anything as they knew the situation was tense.

After breakfast Pragya announced that she needed to speak to everyone in the living room.

Living room

While everyone took their seats all abit curious as to what Pragya wanted to say soon Sid entered into the room followed by a man whom only Rishabh recognized.

Pragya: " Rishabh, you know this man right".

Before he could answer Arjun walked in with Sherlyn.

Everyone glared at her and Sherlyn noticed the man too.

Pragya: " Ah welcome Ms Khurrana" she smirked.

Pragy: " Yes Rishabh you were saying".

Rish" Haan Bhabi, this is Sherlyns prison dr, who explained about her situation and how she needed forgiveness"..

Sid: " This isn't a Dr, he's a hired goon ".

Kya everyone shouted.

Pragya nodded and Arjun brought another man in who was slightly beaten.

Sid: " This is the prison Doctor".

Pragya" Woh kya heina, The real Dr was kidnapped and this man came in as his replacement however the only patient he ever saw was... what's the matter Sherlyn why did all the color leave your face, ah where was I... Yes the only patient he saw was Sherlyn strange that don't you all think."

Now Sherlyn was sweating.

Pragya: " Did you honestly think you would worm your way into my home and create issues between my family and it would be okay , let me tell you we have known from the moment the prison called Rishabh, I agreed to the entire plan to find your motive but you see what happened is we don't have time anymore ".

Pragya: " The day Rishabh brought you here we all found out that my sister, Rishabhs wife was having a baby, his baby not someone else's because you know we have morality the children we carry will be our husband's,"

Rage was clear on Sherlyns face" That child won't live thats my promise, already Disha fell for my stupid lie about her sister ".

To which Disha looked at Preeta with tears and guilt as Preeta went and hugged her sister calming her down.

Pragya: " REALLY WHERE CAN YOU SEE THAT. BECAUSE WHAT I SEE IS A UNITED FAMILY" , AND THEN PRAGYA SLAPPED HER SO Hard that she fell and looked up at Pragya.

Pragya: " YOU WILL HARM MY NIECE OF NEPHEW AND YOU THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN HUH, I AM PRAGYA ABHISHEK MEHRA,NOTHING HARMS MY FAMILY, I have always known your motive infact before the fake Dr called Rishabh your  actual Doctor gave me weekly reports on you, I know every action and every call, I even know that your mother visited you and that's how you had the money to hire a goon, emotional blackmail that too on your mother shame on you".

Pragya: " And this morning did you think that door opened by chance? No it was all planned you see this whole time it has been my board not yours and now you will be taken care of my way, in my jail ". She burned with fire and almost everyone was afraid seeing this Pragya".

Pragya: " You will pay sherlyn , sid take this demon away and give her the Arora welcome".

With that a few guards came and covered sherlyns head and put her in a straight jacket and carried her away.

While Pragya took a deep breath and turned to the room.

Pragya: " Disha, I have never differentiated between you and Bulbul,preeta or shristi, but I am disappointed that a woman like Sherlyn was able to Penetrate the bond I have tried so hard to build, I have said many times secrets can break families. Had you taken the time to listen to Rishabh or speak to his brother or even your sisters then you would have celebrated the news of your pregnancy with your husband instead of trying to distance yourself from him. I hope this is a lesson not just to Disha but to everyone, sharing a burden cam make it lighter. ".

Disha rushed to her sister and hugged her apologizing profusely,  while everyone else had tears watching the emotional scene.

Pragya: " I think you are hugging the wrong person, I'm not the one you wronged " she smirked. As Disha blushed and turned to her husband.

Disha: " Rishabhji I'm sorry, I shouldn't have behaved the way I did, I just don't know what got into me".

Rishabh: " It must be the pregnancy hormones" he smiled and hugged her while everyone else cleared their throats.

Shri: " Rishabh Jiju we are all here".

Everyone laughed and Dishrish blushed.

Preeta: " Now thats all sorted let me bring sweets so we can celebrate the pregnancy for real this time".

Mahesh Luthra walked to Pragya: " Beta, with daughters like you no Parent will need a son, Raghuveerji and Sarlaji are very blessed to have you as their daughter ".

Abhi: " Haan Mahesh Uncle after all whose wife is it".

Karan: " Oye Rockstar Jiju Behn kiski".

Purbul,Shrishmeer, Krijun and Preeran.

Humari.

And everyone laughed.