Pampering.

The 4 younger Arora sisters were happily married and all set to go on their honeymoon, they tried everything to convince their Di and Jiju to accompany them but she had refused, there was much work to be done while they were away and the doctors had warned her to avoid travel, so the elders and Abhi absolutely refused to put her and the babies at risk.

Preeta: " It won't be the same without you and Jiju, Di."

Pragya: " Pree, even if we went on a trip we all won't be together, did you really think I would send everyone to the same honeymoon destinations, no na cos that's a family vacation".

Disha"  you mean we are not going together"

Pragya:" Yes Rishdish you two are going to Switzerland for a week, your flight leaves first so you too better get going" .

The maid came with packed bags and gave it to the awaiting driver and guard.

Abhi: " You too have tons of fun"

Arjun" Yes and we have operatives in the Swiss islands awaiting you, don't worry you will both be well protected."

And after a number of Goodbyes the couple left.

Pragya: " Preeran, you two are going to the Seychelles, Pree I know how you love the ocean, remember this is a new start for you too, so forget the past and focus on now."

Preeta: " dont worry about us, Di you make sure you take care of yourself, have your vitamins znd meds on time, and stick to the diet"

Pragya made a face, while Abhi said" dont stress my Saali, i will be here with my fuggy".

And Preeran after saying their goodbyes left.

Pragya: " Purbul you too are going to Paris, the city of love, and please dont trouble my brother there."

Bul: " Aye Di, how can you say i trouble this monkey  he troubles me. " she sulked.

Arjun:" Ah ah we know how Purab is so quiet and gentle against this whirlwind sister of ours, just be safe there and listen make sure you take your security with you"

AND the duo left as well.

Pragya smirking: " Shri i think you are too young for honeymoon, you should stay with us"

Arjun and Abhi giggled, while Shri gave her sister. Shocked look.

Shristi: " Di i am married now how can you still say Im young, but i know na Im your favourite so you dont want me away from you"..

Pragya smiled: " Dont let the others hear that, i wont hear the end of it, Im just joking, Shrishmeer you to are going to the Cabanas"

Shristi hugged her sister in excitement and then Shrishmeer also bid Goodbye and left.

Abhi:" I finally have my Fuggy all to myself"

Arjun: " Oh Hello Jiju dont forget your Fuggy has a brother too, and I must also have some time with her.

While the Jiju and brother stood fighting for her, Sarlama came qnd quietly took Pragya with her and when the duo turned to said

"Haan Na Fuggy"
" Haan Na Di"

They found she was gone. They rushed into the house in search of her and found her in the living area with all the mothers and Daadis fussing over her and trying to feed, To both Arjun anf Abhi it was very funny to see their normally business like and intelligent sister and wife being given instructions like a child.

As Arjun watched, he was glad that his Di was finally getting some attention and pampering, for as long ad he could remember his sister was the fixer, the one doing everything for everyone, taking care of everyone and working hard to maintain and grow their grandfathers empire, in truth she was more their mother and father than her own parents were, she loved fiercly and fought to protect those she loved tirelessly, he was happy for her when she got married amd deeply saddened by all that she had to face before her husband realised her true nature and his love for her, in a way he blamed himself because he had gone deep undercover to overcome his own heartbreak and had left his sister alone to conquer all her enemies. If anyone deserved to be happy, cherished and loved it was his Di...

Pragya looked across the room and saw her brother deep in thought, she knew what he was thinking, from all her sibling it was Arjun who she helf very dearly to her heart, now that all her sisters were settled, Pragya decided it was time to help her brother heal and move foward. She stood up and walked to him and hugged him.

Pragya: " I promise my baby bro, i will spend as much time with you as with your Jiju. "

Arjun was a bit taken aback, he felt safe with his sister, like she was the light that kept bringing him back from the dark.

Abhi, Sarla and the others smiled at the siblings bond.

Arjun: " I know Di, but right now you need to go take a rest, you have a strenuous few months and these last few days, making sure everything was perfect. You have to now take care of my niece and nephew. Come JIju let's take Di up."

The trio left to go put Pragya to sleep. They made her lay down on Abhis lap while he massaged her head and Arjun her feet, Pragya in that moment felt very loved and pampered and extremely lucky to be blessed with a Loving husband and a caring brother as she thought this she drifted off into a dreamers sleep.

In the Thakkur Mansion:

Neel stood at the door and listened to his so called wife from outside to door.

Aaliya: " What do you mean you don't know where they went on honeymoon, this is the perfect opportunity to kill of that Bulbul and make it look like an accident, also she is far away from that Pragya and her so called brother Arjun " she shouted at the PA she hired  .

Aaliya" Just get out of my sight" .

Quickly Neel moved and ducked into the next room.

Neel: " This Aaliya she's inviting her own doom, she doesn't know who the Aroras are, she refuses to listen to me, I am all for giving this marriage a chance and moving on. But she's still stuck on Purab. "

Neel walked out of the room and went down to dinner, knowing that if he didn't stop his wife she will take him and his family down with her.