Stranger in Their midsts

The next  morning, Kritika prepared her sweet dish to serve at the breakfast table. As she stood at the table she got lost in thought, 

Flashback :

" Kritika woke up to find herself in the comfort of her husbands arms, she felt a safety she had never felt before, she looked up and found him fast asleep, he looks so handsome she thought she smiled and kissed his forehead then moved to go to the washroom as she stood her hand was grabbed and she fell over onto the right into her husbands shoulders , the surprise fall caused her lips to brush his cheek and heard his sharp intake of breath, she picked up her head and got lost in his eyes, he wrapped his wrist around her neck and gently pulled her towards him till their lips touched, it was a gentle but passionate kiss, they broke apart breathing heavily, 

 Arj: 'Good morning Biwiji, 

Kriti: 'Good morning Arjunji' she blushed. 

Arjun: ' Please dont blush like that, I may never let you leave the room. '

They again got lost in the eyeland but were interrupted by the ringing of Ajs phone and Kritika rushed away into the bathroom smiling. "

Flashback End.

Preeta had walked into the Kitchen and found Kritika lost in her world with a smile and blush on her face, the rest of the younger ladies right behind her, they glance at each other and smirked, 

She stepped to her slowly and then Shouted in her ear startling her. 

Kriti: 'Bhabi, you scared me "

Shristi:' Haan you were so lost in thought of our handsome brother hain na'

kriti" Haan , hmmm I meant huh , haan Chachi, Im coming' ...and she rushed out of kitchen while the sisters all laughed and started preparing the breakfast. 

They had decided to have breakfast on the sprawling lawns as it was a weekend so it would be a leisurely breakfast and no one would have to rush away for work. 

Everyone settled on the lawn and began having breakfast, the elders were discussing if Pragya's God Bharaee should be done before roovins engagement party, while the younger ladies were busy teasing the newly weds and Pragya was discussing plans with the Luthra boys.

There was a lot of laughter and general aura of serenity, in the forestry surrounding the Arora Mansion stood a man hidden amongst the bushes , his eyes focused on the large gathering in front of, he watched through eyes glistening, there was a serene smile upon his face as he heard the tinkling laughter waft towards him, it was musical and it warmed his heart .

While Pragya felt a gaze she stood and walked slowly towards the trees, her heart feeling a bit strange, she knew when she felt this way he was near but it couldn't be could it? She stared into the bush and the man crouched slightly to avoid detection but he looked at the woman in front of him, there was a baby bump that he noticed and the early signs of new motherhood, the glow could be seen on her face.

Abhi: 'fuggy, what are you doing here, ' he said as he approached his wife he noticed her lost face and slight tears on her face, he panicked.

Abhi: 'kya hua, thoda dard hora hai ?, tum thiko, come on tell me whats wrong, did someone say anything to you" he rambled on.

The man smiled seeing the concern the new man had for her, while Pragya turned to her husband calming him and assuring him that she was fine, explaining that it was probably just the pregnancy hormones making her slightly emotional.

Accepting her answer as he could not possibly think of another reason why she would be upset, but there was another member amongst the family that had a similar sensation of a presence and even as they knew it could never be , they still hoped.

Breakfast done and all the help cleaned up and the family decided to remain out in the fresh air, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying their family time.

The Arora sisters and the newly acquired Arora Daughter in law fussed over Pragya after Abhi had told them she was feeling a bit emotional, Arjun hating any tears on his sisters eyes went inside and returned with a bowl of pickles and spicy pineapples , he went to his sister...

Arj: 'Di, look what I have, ( she immediately reached for the bowls), no no first I need one of those beautiful sister smiles"

Pragya smiled whole heartedly thinking about how much her little brother loved her and Arjun immediately began feeding his sister the treats, while Kritika admired her husband and the other sisters complained that Arjun only loved Pragya teasingly when he finally agreed that she was his favorite because she made him Mamu first, they all laughed.

As they all started going indoors Pragya who was behind all the others stopped and stared again at the Trees, the man stood still, with tears falling down his cheeks as he knew that he would never go to her and Pragya shook it off and walked behind the rest of the family.

The man sighed and just before he could turn he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around in shock....

***Hi everyone, so sorry for the late updates, happy reading.