Honeymoon Diaries.

Preeran arrived at the lovely Seychelles resort in awe of their views. Her Pragya Di had really outdone herself.

KARAN" babydoll, your sister really loves you, this place is amazing yaar"

Preeta smiled" Yes she does, let's go freshen up."

They were greeted by their hostess and taken to their room.

It was beautiful. 

Hostess: " Your sister has sent us an itinerary for your week, she also asked to give you two as much alone time as possible

Hostess: " Your sister has sent us an itinerary for your week, she also asked to give you two as much alone time as possible. I am Laura I am your personal hostess, if you need anything please contact me" and with that she left.

Karan: " there are his and hers bathrooms as well, according to the itinerary we have supper in the deck, we shall meet there then"

They agreed and went to get ready.

As Karan walked onto the deck he once again took in the beauty of the resort ,it was blue seas everywhere and there was a serenity to it, but as he neared the table set for them the view in front of him literally knocked the wind out of him.

He had never seen his wife look so beautiful as she did I that moment, with the chuda of their recent wedding on her hands and the natural glow ND beauty on her face, she was breath taking, it would take all his control to get through dinner witho...

He had never seen his wife look so beautiful as she did I that moment, with the chuda of their recent wedding on her hands and the natural glow ND beauty on her face, she was breath taking, it would take all his control to get through dinner without wanting to ravish her on the spot.

They shared dinner in a peaceful silence, as soon as they were done Karan was in full Tkl mood. He picked his wife up and carried her into the bedroom.

*** Mature Content**

He layed her gently onto the bed and drank in the sight  of her, the flush of her cheeks and the light in her eyes, he had truly married an angel. He bent over and kissed her with an intense passion, moaning as their breaths mingled, he pulled down the flimsy straps of her dress and kissed a trail following his hands, as he exposed her cleavage to his hungry eyes, he took one bulb in his hand while  slowly suckingband licking on the other causing her to cru out and clutch his head to her chest. Gone were the barriers of the past, the shyness, here in this moment they were bare to each other, she slowly started undoing his shirt kissing his sexy chest as she went while his fingers explored her body. When they were both completely undressed he lay over looking deep into her eyes, she gasped as he entered but was soon moaning in pleasure, it was a union of intense love, it was a closure to the past and a start to a new future one they would stand together in.